Aircraft blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft blocked

Any ideas on this aircraft, it came up as blocked on flight radar at 17:23 UTC, it looks as though it took off from Rome.

blocked.jpg
    T-EGNJ48 Raspberry Pi3, Flightaware yellow stick/filter and Radar-Rama antenna
    Based in North Lincolnshire England

While BLOCKED, check the departure/arrival/on ground at the airports, they provide more information than just blocked.

Apart from that, you need to know someone in the area to provide you with an unfiltered source.

Edit:

This post was edited by a MOD, If you do that again, you will loose your MOD access.

You have been warned!

What a coward for a Mod to adjust a post.

Admin please look into this.

Sent to Support@ to pull the logs.
    Last edited by Asuka; 2016-06-10, 22:12.

Comment

They're blocked For a reason. As per FAQ

And calling people a coward on a public forum where it is provided by someone and is a privilege to use, not a right. Is just silly.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka View Post
        While BLOCKED, check the departure/arrival/on ground at the airports, they provide more information than just blocked.

Apart from that, you need to know someone in the area to provide you with an unfiltered source.

Edit:

This post was edited by a MOD, If you do that again, you will loose your MOD access.

You have been warned!

Sent to Support@ to pull the logs.
        Chill, mate. No need to threaten anyone especially the mods.

Comment

Anyone disrespecting a Mod is liable for a Bann,.. He is only doing his job...!!!

And some aircraft,. Are blocked at the request of the owner...
          Last edited by delcomp; 2016-06-11, 07:09.
          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka View Post

Mate, you are becoming an annoyance on this forum. If someone with the appropriate access level were to shut you down permanently I, for one, would not miss you.

Comment

Wow, I certainly didn't mean to cause a stir and not sure what this is all about as I didn't see the post before it was moderated/edited.

I did look in the FAQ but couldn't see anything, maybe I didn't look well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnshire Poacher View Post
                Wow, I certainly didn't mean to cause a stir and not sure what this is all about as I didn't see the post before it was moderated/edited.

I did look in the FAQ but couldn't see anything, maybe I didn't look well enough.
                More or less, Private owners can request their information be withheld. And there is also a standard list to follow that FAA ask all tracking sites to adhere to. Similar with airframes known to be tasked by military charter etc.

We don't push the matter. As a couple of open ADSB websites have already added to the acceleration of the next next move from the technology. ADSB encryption and transponder code cycling to prevent identifying any 1 airframe

And before people say I'm calling BS. Such sites were individually named in articles 3 months ago as being.. uncooperative. If you do find out, it's certainly not something that needs to be talked about in such a popular open arena
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  More or less, Private owners can request their information be withheld. And there is also a standard list to follow that FAA ask all tracking sites to adhere to. Similar with airframes known to be tasked by military charter etc.

We don't push the matter. As a couple of open ADSB websites have already added to the acceleration of the next next move from the technology. ADSB encryption and transponder code cycling to prevent identifying any 1 airframe

And before people say I'm calling BS. Such sites were individually named in articles 3 months ago as being.. uncooperative. If you do find out, it's certainly not something that needs to be talked about in such a popular open arena
                  Thanks for the info, I will aslo be following your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

And before people say I'm calling BS. Such sites were individually named in articles 3 months ago as being.. uncooperative.
                    If you do find out, it's certainly not something that needs to be talked about in such a popular open arena
                    Do you have a link to the said articles please? I must have missed them and I'm interesting in reading about it.

If such encryption and transponder code cycling were to happen, where does that leave this site? Surely it would render it worthless as all you'd have is map full of unknown hex codes with no easy way of identifying them, simialr the USAF fighters and German mil.

Comment

Multiple articles on ainonline

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X