Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aircraft blocked

Aircraft blocked

Any ideas on this aircraft, it came up as blocked on flight radar at 17:23 UTC, it looks as though it took off from Rome.

blocked.jpg

Flight attendant
    While BLOCKED, check the departure/arrival/on ground at the airports, they provide more information than just blocked.

Apart from that, you need to know someone in the area to provide you with an unfiltered source.

Edit:

This post was edited by a MOD, If you do that again, you will loose your MOD access.

You have been warned!

What a coward for a Mod to adjust a post.

Admin please look into this.

Sent to Support@ to pull the logs.
    Last edited by Asuka; 2016-06-10 at 22:12.

Super Moderator
    They're blocked For a reason. As per FAQ

And calling people a coward on a public forum where it is provided by someone and is a privilege to use, not a right. Is just silly.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    While BLOCKED, check the departure/arrival/on ground at the airports, they provide more information than just blocked.

Apart from that, you need to know someone in the area to provide you with an unfiltered source.

Edit:

This post was edited by a MOD, If you do that again, you will loose your MOD access.

You have been warned!

Sent to Support@ to pull the logs.
    Chill, mate. No need to threaten anyone especially the mods.

Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    Anyone disrespecting a Mod is liable for a Bann,.. He is only doing his job...!!!

And some aircraft,. Are blocked at the request of the owner...
    Last edited by delcomp; 2016-06-11 at 07:09.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post

Mate, you are becoming an annoyance on this forum. If someone with the appropriate access level were to shut you down permanently I, for one, would not miss you.

Wow, I certainly didn't mean to cause a stir and not sure what this is all about as I didn't see the post before it was moderated/edited.

I did look in the FAQ but couldn't see anything, maybe I didn't look well enough.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolnshire Poacher View Post
    Wow, I certainly didn't mean to cause a stir and not sure what this is all about as I didn't see the post before it was moderated/edited.

I did look in the FAQ but couldn't see anything, maybe I didn't look well enough.
    More or less, Private owners can request their information be withheld. And there is also a standard list to follow that FAA ask all tracking sites to adhere to. Similar with airframes known to be tasked by military charter etc.

We don't push the matter. As a couple of open ADSB websites have already added to the acceleration of the next next move from the technology. ADSB encryption and transponder code cycling to prevent identifying any 1 airframe

And before people say I'm calling BS. Such sites were individually named in articles 3 months ago as being.. uncooperative. If you do find out, it's certainly not something that needs to be talked about in such a popular open arena
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    More or less, Private owners can request their information be withheld. And there is also a standard list to follow that FAA ask all tracking sites to adhere to. Similar with airframes known to be tasked by military charter etc.

We don't push the matter. As a couple of open ADSB websites have already added to the acceleration of the next next move from the technology. ADSB encryption and transponder code cycling to prevent identifying any 1 airframe

And before people say I'm calling BS. Such sites were individually named in articles 3 months ago as being.. uncooperative. If you do find out, it's certainly not something that needs to be talked about in such a popular open arena
    Thanks for the info, I will aslo be following your advice.

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post

And before people say I'm calling BS. Such sites were individually named in articles 3 months ago as being.. uncooperative.
    If you do find out, it's certainly not something that needs to be talked about in such a popular open arena
    Do you have a link to the said articles please? I must have missed them and I'm interesting in reading about it.

If such encryption and transponder code cycling were to happen, where does that leave this site? Surely it would render it worthless as all you'd have is map full of unknown hex codes with no easy way of identifying them, simialr the USAF fighters and German mil.