FR24 box equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 box equipment

Is there a place on here where you might find used Flightradar equipment for sale my usb nooelec DVB-t isnt working right my computer keeps dropping the device, all other USB inputs work great

Originally posted by pwdiver View Post
    Is there a place on here where you might find used Flightradar equipment for sale my usb nooelec DVB-t isnt working right my computer keeps dropping the device, all other USB inputs work great
    No, because FlightRadar boxes are only loaned, they belong to FR24 and as such must be returned to them if you stop feeding, however the RadarCape is commercially available, this is the same board that is used in the FR24 box but with different firmware, however it is not cheap and rarely found second hand, it may be worth looking at the new PlaneFinder receiver that has recently been launched, the provisional results look good and it is quite cheap at only £299.
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Originally posted by F-EGLF1 View Post
      it may be worth looking at the new PlaneFinder receiver that has recently been launched, the provisional results look good and it is quite cheap at only £299.
      I've tried to buy a Planefinder receiver since they were first announced but they're not available for sale.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
        I've tried to buy a Planefinder receiver since they were first announced but they're not available for sale.
        It is showing as coming soon, you can register your interest at:
        High quality standalone ADS-B Receiver with MLAT, designed and manufactured in the UK   Key Features High specification GPS for accurate multilateration  Ethernet connection Low power consumption CE, FCC, RoHS & WEEE approvals Full Featured Web Client Graphs, stats, map and list views View local MLAT plots Share to

According to their blog a new batch is in production so with luck they should be available soon.
        FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

It's been showing that for months and I registered my interest months ago too.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
          X