Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get 2 way email communication with fr24 support ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get 2 way email communication with fr24 support ?

I have contacted fr24 support due to feeds from my near area not beeing uploaded by my system.
    I see in the log that all aircrafts are beeing " filtered out". Fr24 is loosing aircrafts on final to and from encn probably due to this.
    I got support reference no and after some days a mail saying all is ok , but it is far from that!
    How can I get in 2 way contact with support?

Originally posted by la8gt View Post
    I got support reference no and after some days a mail saying all is ok , but it is far from that!
    How can I get in 2 way contact with support?
    Just keep replying back and forth making sure the reference number is in the subject.

Never had an issue with doing that.

Comment

Ok,done that , but no understanding from support. Keep insisting that all is working fine , but it is not ! No landings/take off's from ENCN shown anymore since my rx is not sending any information .All flight is filtered and no packets sendt is what I can read out of the log file...Depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by la8gt View Post
        Ok,done that , but no understanding from support. Keep insisting that all is working fine , but it is not ! No landings/take off's from ENCN shown anymore since my rx is not sending any information .All flight is filtered and no packets sendt is what I can read out of the log file...Depressing.
        Ask that the case is taken over by a different support agent.

Yeah their support can be shocking at times, then again, you get someone who just knows the issue right from the start and fixes it, leaving you feeling dumb founded

I can help with monitoring Kristiansand Kjevik Airport if you like

It's got to be better than beating your head against the wall trying to get FR24 to update Google LOON's from ground vehicle to balloon

Comment

Hi. Yes please monitor the SK and DY flights in and out of ENCN , my station is F-ENCN1 and just 1/2 mile from the flight path .... Maybe it is not only me who see the problem .I used to see the flights in & out + on the ground , but now all i see is other stations loosing the flights 3 km out of the airport or they will first appear 3 km out of the airport on take off...have not got an reply from support after sending pictures showing the situations ."mlat" flights are also beeing shown for 6 minutes after signals are lost on the map....

Comment

Working...
          X