RPI questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI questions

I'm currently feeding using a dvbt dongle on a windows pc. If I move to a RPI will I keep the same user id?, also can I use radar view with RPI to track the aircraft that my reciever is picking up?

LP
    T-EGNJ48 Raspberry Pi3, Flightaware yellow stick/filter and Radar-Rama antenna
    Based in North Lincolnshire England

Your user ID or your feed key is the same, just add it when you install fr24 on RPI.

And you can see the planes you are getting in dump1090-mu page, there is a page here about config, made by abcd

192.168.1.150:8080

Comment

Originally posted by dedicados View Post
      Your user ID or your feed key is the same, just add it when you install fr24 on RPI.

And you can see the planes you are getting in dump1090-mu page, there is a page here about config, made by abcd

192.168.1.150:8080
      Thanks for that, just about to order my pi3 now.

LP
      T-EGNJ48 Raspberry Pi3, Flightaware yellow stick/filter and Radar-Rama antenna
      Based in North Lincolnshire England

Comment

Recommend getting at least 16-32 GB SD card as 8GB (usually included) leaves little left after installing everything needed for FR24 feed. A faster SD will give you higher speeds too. Do that at the beginning and it will save you the time later down the road.

If you haven't checked out VRS, I recommend that one for local monitoring.
        http://www.virtualradarserver.co.uk/

Comment

I've just looked at my Raspberry Pi with FR24 Feed and a 8 GB SD card, the SD card is only 8% full. Did you remember to use the expand file system to use the whole SD card, in raspi-config ?

Comment

Working...
          X