Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stations

What is a N-????? station ?

I saw N-LTAI1 on the statistic page when I filtered Danish stations.

LTAI is Antalya Airport and it should not be between danish feeder stations, but what does N stands for ?
    Last edited by perl; 2016-06-03, 08:28.
    Per Laustsen
    T-EKOD10 Raspberry Pi3 B - DVB-T dongle - A3 ADS-B antenna - SMA Filter | Lattitude 55.04233 - Longitude 10.617180

Feeds with a code beginning with N are from a network of BaseStation sharers:

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Thanks - 7 pages I don't understand

But what has it to do with danish stations?
      Per Laustsen
      T-EKOD10 Raspberry Pi3 B - DVB-T dongle - A3 ADS-B antenna - SMA Filter | Lattitude 55.04233 - Longitude 10.617180

Comment

Originally posted by perl View Post
        Thanks - 7 pages I don't understand

But what has it to do with danish stations?
        You asked:

"What is a N-????? station ?"

...and:

"but what does N stands for ?"

I answered your questions.

Can you post a screen capture of what you're seeing and maybe FR24 can investigate if there's a problem?
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Thanks Anmer
          I would have prefered to read about N-???? in flightradars24 where I am a registered user - I tried to follow Your link to radarspotter.com to read and understand what N-???? is - I am still not shure I understand, but I guess it could be a T-???? who need another name to be able to share with several networks at the same time and with the same name.
          To day N-LTAI1 is no longe between danish stations.
          Screen Shot 06-03-16 at 07.43 AM.PNG
          Per Laustsen

Comment

Originally posted by perl View Post
            I would have prefered to read about N-???? in flightradars24 where I am a registered user
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7585[/ATTACH]
            I administer the BaseStation shared feeds which FlightRadar24 hosts in exchange for uploading the data. I linked you to the post on RadarSpotting.com because it's the only place where it's described. You do not need to register with Radarspotting.com to read the post.

Thank you for your screen capture. It looks like the N-LTAI1 feed is being wrongly attributed to Denmark by FR24. It is setup as a Turkey feed by me.

I have emailed FR24 Support with a link to this post.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
            X