dump1090 seems to go to sleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dump1090 seems to go to sleep?

Hi. I have a Raspberry Pi running dump1090. Sometimes it appears that dump1090 goes to sleep. I can still ping and SSH in to my Pi, but the map will not load in the browser and the feeder activity goes down. But as I mentioned, the Pi is still fully accessible over the network. A restart is a fix, but it's such a pain having to monitor it all the time. As you can see in the photo, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday morning, the feeder appears to be down. Any ideas?image.jpg thank you.

No ext power? The USB stick will go offline if not enough juice. Needing restart

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      No ext power? The USB stick will go offline if not enough juice. Needing restart

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the reply. No, it's just being powered from the Pi. I'm using a 5v, 1.2A power supply. Is that not enough? Thanks again 👍

Comment

I have these dips to, but just once a day, for an hour or more, and even not every day. I've had it connected to a 2 amp adapter, which should be sufficient. Only thing connected is a USB to ethernet adpter and DVB-T stick. I think the Pi's circuit should be able to handle just that troughput..

Comment

I seem to have solved my issue by using a 5V 2AMP power supply, while before I was only using 1.2V.

Comment

Working...
          X