Thread: Location of Playback "strip"

Passenger

Location of Playback "strip"

I'm new to this guys so if I err, please be tolerant. I use FR24 on two computers. On one, when I selet Playback, the strip giving the time information, etc, is along the bottom of my screen. On the computer from which I am currently typing, it is across the lower centre of the screen and because of this, the cancellation button is neatly positioned over the top of the +/- map expanding/decreasing buttons. It effectively means that once Playback is selected I have great difficulty in de-selecting, all that happens is the map background either expands or contracts. I haven't yet found a way of repositioning the Playback strip. Anyone any ideas please.
    MTIA - Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Davethetenor View Post
    I'm new to this guys so if I err, please be tolerant. I use FR24 on two computers. On one, when I selet Playback, the strip giving the time information, etc, is along the bottom of my screen. On the computer from which I am currently typing, it is across the lower centre of the screen and because of this, the cancellation button is neatly positioned over the top of the +/- map expanding/decreasing buttons. It effectively means that once Playback is selected I have great difficulty in de-selecting, all that happens is the map background either expands or contracts. I haven't yet found a way of repositioning the Playback strip. Anyone any ideas please.
    MTIA - Dave
    Hi Dave!

Could you post a screenshot of the issue please?

Thanks for reporting!

Olov

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    Hi Dave!

Could you post a screenshot of the issue please?

Thanks for reporting!

Olov
    Hi Olov

Like I said, I'm not good on computers so, "How do I post a sreenshot". Sorry about that! Any help appreciated!
    Dave

Passenger
    Hi Olov

Taken a photo instead - hope this works.IMG_0333.jpg
    Regards
    Dave

Passenger
    Hi Olov

Taken a photo instead - hope this works.IMG_0333.jpg
    Regards
    Dave
    Then had a thought that it might be the Mozilla Firefox on which I was running - changed to Google Chrome and all is OK. Thanks for your help.
    Dave

Purser
    Then had a thought that it might be the Mozilla Firefox on which I was running
    In Firefox, select Full Screen (under the View tab or Function F-11). Playback bar with cancel button is now available.

playback1.pngplayback2.jpg
    F-KDAG1

Then had a thought that it might be the Mozilla Firefox on which I was running - changed to Google Chrome and all is OK. Thanks for your help.
    Dave
    Taking a picture of the screen was a clever workaround, thank you for the effort you put in!
    Also glad that you found a workaround, I will try to replicate your issue in Firefox so that we can fix that as well.

Regards
    Olov

Glad you found a solution, I will still try to replicate in Firefox.