dump1090

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dump1090

Can someone tell me what platform supports dump1090 ?

Raspberry Pi
    Windows 8.1
    Windows 10
    Mac OS X
    Linux Ubuntu
    Linux opensuse

Andrew

vk4tec@tech-software.net

Windows, Raspberry Pi, and Linux support dump1090. I do not believe that Mac supports dump1090, but there are similar alternatives for Mac. The Windows version has an issue where the web server does not work. This is due to a small code issue between Linux and Windows. However, if you use the dump1090 program that comes with the FR24 feeding software for Windows, FR24 has corrected the error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by turbo825 View Post
      Windows, Raspberry Pi, and Linux support dump1090. I do not believe that Mac supports dump1090, but there are similar alternatives for Mac. The Windows version has an issue where the web server does not work. This is due to a small code issue between Linux and Windows. However, if you use the dump1090 program that comes with the FR24 feeding software for Windows, FR24 has corrected the error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      There is a fork of dump1090 that supports Mac, also there is cocoa1090 which appears to be a dump1090 clone for Mac
      Both can be found with a quick google for dump1090 Mac
      Ben.
      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Working...
      X