Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fr24feed windows :8754 issue

Hi,
    Just set up flightaware stick with fr24feed attached to windows 10 machine.

All went fine when installing latest zadig driver and selecting fr24feed.exe setup choice 1 receiver DVB-T stick.

Problem however accessing :8754 settings.
    The settings box/table appears but no save button.

Also I wanted originally to use avr-tcp but got stuck on port/receiver type.

Can someone enlighten me how to set this on a fixed ip windows machine for avr-tcp format.
    port/machine
    i tried all sorts 30002/local ip
    30002/localhost
    30002/127.0.0.1

but no luck

Station is feeding to fr24 using choice 1 DVBT stick but I cannot access
    :8754 settings ..with save settings button
    :8754 aircraft list as i get message ...please wait

Thanks
    Last edited by radiostationx; 2016-04-17, 16:11.

F5. The webpage is often busy. Or edit the. Ini file in notepad

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

thanks @Oblivian,
      when i monitor my other station on raspberry pi, there is no delay or page busy on :8754

I am setting up a windows machine for another station/user but i hit some problems.

Windows machine :8754 settings
      Table is blank settings are not shown, no cancel-restart-save buttons at bottom right.
      Settings are ok in .ini though.

:8754 aircraft list..blank, will not change from "please wait.." f5 makes no difference to status of page.

When I run the fr24feed installer from the start , Im not sure format to insert in avr-tcp mode for port/machine

is it
      <ipaddress>:30002
      or
      30002:<ipaddress>
      or
      30002/<ipaddress>
      or
      30002\<ipaddress>

Thanks
      Mike

T-EGGP52
      Last edited by radiostationx; 2016-04-17, 20:01.

Comment

Always destinationort
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Always destinationort
          destination(colon)port ? is (colon)p in the forum

when i inserted :30002
          that was classed as invalid port

Comment

Take a step back.

What are you hoping to achieve. Using 30002 is only possible with a running copy of Dump1090 in --net mode.

In a windows environment that would take 2 steps. Installing and running dump1090, launching the feeder

However if you only want dump1090 like functions and have a DVBT. You chose DVBT, as this will launch dump1090 on start.

If you have an app from FA connecting to the stick first, this AVR option *may* work depending on its configuration.

If you just have the stick and want it working under windows, DVBT is the better choice without additional work involved.

Comment

Working...
            X