Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24Feeder (Win) no Data on RAW 30002/30334 Port

Hello,
    i Upgrated to the new Feeder software i386/1.0.16-11.
    It works fine, but the Software is not supplying Data on the RAW Port 30002/30334.
    I have not found any hint in the forum jet.
    Any Idea ?

Im using Windows-7 Pro

receiver="sbs1tcp"
    fr24key="deleted by me"
    host="192.168.178.217:10001"
    bs="yes"
    raw="yes"
    logmode="1"
    windowmode="0"
    mpx="yes"
    mlat="no"
    mlat-without-gps="no"
    bind-interface="127.0.0.1"

Best Regards
    Hardy

try changing ur host port number from 10001 to 30002 host="192.168.178.217:30002"
    am sure it will work then

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
    Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

Thanks for the try,

it does not make any difference, there is no output on the RAW port.
      I changed the Lantronix-Port of my SBS1er from 10001 to the sugested 30002 (for DVBT Sticks).
      I Changed the Port of the Basestation from 10001 to 30002, Basestaion works fine (also the RAW output of Basestation).
      I stoped Basestation and startet FR24Feeder and chaged also the Host IP-Port from 10001 to 30002, Restated FR24Feeder.
      Same result as before, no RAW Data output, Data on 30003 ok.

Comment

30006 and baseatation IP.

I've still had no feedback on if my theoretical nstructions are wrong or work, or anyone providing their own working setup to know. However after extensive reading I produced this.

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Please check out some of the scenarios or provide feedback

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy_2016 View Post
          Hello,
          i Upgrated to the new Feeder software i386/1.0.16-11.
          It works fine, but the Software is not supplying Data on the RAW Port 30002/30334.
          I have not found any hint in the forum jet.
          Any Idea ?

Im using Windows-7 Pro

receiver="sbs1tcp"
          fr24key="deleted by me"
          host="192.168.178.217:10001"
          bs="yes"
          raw="yes"
          logmode="1"
          windowmode="0"
          mpx="yes"
          mlat="no"
          mlat-without-gps="no"
          bind-interface="127.0.0.1"

Best Regards
          Hardy
          Hi, I'm new to all this, and just got a DVB stick last week to play around with. Anyway I have the latest version of fr24feed running on Windows and have run into the same issue (trying to pass raw data to Virtual Radar software). With BS and RAW set to yes I can telnet to both ports, and "see" data on the BS port, but nothing on the RAW port.

However I have got it to work, what I did was add "--net" to the end of the dump1090 command (so it reads "mr-dump1090.exe --net"), and then set BS and RAW to no as per the line below in the pdf manual:

"When using dump1090 with “--net” please disable as that feed is already provided and otherwise it will cause conflicts."

Now, I am able to see the RAW data on port 30002.

So, looks like there may be a "bug" in the windows version where fr24feed doesn't output the RAW data when set to do so, but the underlying dump1090 can.

Comment

Originally posted by iandrew View Post
            Hi, I'm new to all this, and just got a DVB stick last week to play around with. Anyway I have the latest version of fr24feed running on Windows and have run into the same issue (trying to pass raw data to Virtual Radar software). With BS and RAW set to yes I can telnet to both ports, and "see" data on the BS port, but nothing on the RAW port.

However I have got it to work, what I did was add "--net" to the end of the dump1090 command (so it reads "mr-dump1090.exe --net"), and then set BS and RAW to no as per the line below in the pdf manual:

"When using dump1090 with “--net” please disable as that feed is already provided and otherwise it will cause conflicts."

Now, I am able to see the RAW data on port 30002.

So, looks like there may be a "bug" in the windows version where fr24feed doesn't output the RAW data when set to do so, but the underlying dump1090 can.
            It is dependent on receiver type chosen and version. DVBT appears to pass the dropdown config options through as enabled, as does Beast receiver. However when in TCP mode and other receivers the dropbox options are ignored. You can tell by seeing them being passed at startup

[raw][i]Starting server on 0.0.0.0:30002

Newer versions of the uploader may also disable the dropbox selections if --net or other flags/setup are detected (also visible on startup)
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
            X