Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Suggestions (NOT BUG REPORTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olov View Post
    Hi Cliff,

I don't think we can remove the underline, it's there to show that it's a clickable link, but we could possibly drop it a couple of pixels down.. We will test this on our beta and see what it looks like!

Thanks for reporting!

Olov
    Thanks for the quick response.

I really love the online version.

I live in Manchester, UK, so I see the traffic in and out of MAN airport, the mass local flights of Easyjet and Ryanair, as well as the transatlantic flights over the UK.... but also the interesting cargo flights, especially the daily Airbus 'Beluga' flights from Hamburg to Chester.

Thanks for doing this!

Cheers

Cliff

Comment

A unlock/lock button for the little map in the 3D view.

Comment

Hello,

please can you add under DATA Source an Option to disable/enable the View of Single Engine Aircrafts. Thats also Importend for the Iphone and Android App (save traffic on a mobile).

Thanks

Rene

Comment

As a New suggestion...Has FR24 considered to include a weather IR overlay....i.e the IR overlay from Wundermap?....this could be really more helpful than the current weather layer...

Thks.
          B.

Comment

Originally posted by A380 View Post
            Hello,

please can you add under DATA Source an Option to disable/enable the View of Single Engine Aircrafts. Thats also Importend for the Iphone and Android App (save traffic on a mobile).

Thanks

Rene
            Hi Rene,

This is not something easily done, because we would have to categorize each aircraft with single engine as just that. We are however working on a few other settings that will give you almost the same thing. Stay tuned!

Olov

Comment

Originally posted by Bomberman View Post
              As a New suggestion...Has FR24 considered to include a weather IR overlay....i.e the IR overlay from Wundermap?....this could be really more helpful than the current weather layer...

Thks.
              B.
              We will look at adding some more weather functions, thanks for suggesting!

Comment

Awesome!
                Thanks for your response Olov.
                I`ll looking forward to see these new features soon...

B.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomberman View Post
                  I`ll looking forward to see these new features soon...
                  Me too..

Comment

Hi Rene,

This is not something easily done, because we would have to categorize each aircraft with single engine as just that. We are however working on a few other settings that will give you almost the same thing. Stay tuned!

Olov
                    Hi Olov,

I know it's not so easy, if you have the ICAO Type from the HexCode, you find on The ICAO Webpage publications/DOC8643/Pages/Search the Number of Enigine for the Aircraft.
                    So it's simple to make a Option to view Single Engine Aircrafts :-)

Kind Regards

Rene

Comment

Any thoughts about our new Aeronautical Charts? Only available for Business and gold subscribers, and only on the web so far.
                      Found under settings / layers.

Comment

Any thoughts about our new Aeronautical Charts? Only available for Business and gold subscribers, and only on the web so far.
                        I would say it is too much information - too cluttered.

A "waypoints only" option would be good.

Comment

Omg!
                          Olov this feature is really awesome!
                          Congratulations!!
                          I concur with kpin in options to filter the data that user desires to see.
                          But in any case this new feature ultrauseful

B.
                          Last edited by Bomberman; 2016-05-20, 15:02.

Comment

Any thoughts about our new Aeronautical Charts?
                            I like this feature. But what happened to the switch for VORTAC beacons?
                            F-KDAG1

Comment

I suppose that white routes are only for those RNAV ops (L,M,N,P or Q,T,Y,Z), and colored are for conventional navigation. Am I right?

B.

Comment

Still need to subdivide the left hand menu with more "collapse" tabs to eliminate scrolling.

That's still my only complaint for the most awesome online tracking site of all!

Comment

Working...
                                X