Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Suggestions (NOT BUG REPORTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam26K View Post
    Still need to subdivide the left hand menu with more "collapse" tabs to eliminate scrolling.

That's still my only complaint for the most awesome online tracking site of all!
    Yes, its noted, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
      Any thoughts about our new Aeronautical Charts? Only available for Business and gold subscribers, and only on the web so far.
      Found under settings / layers.
      I agree with various others, way too cluttered. I would like the VOR and ADF beacons back as an option as well as a possibility of (pop up) names on waypoints. I am sure that many users like the Aero Charts so could they be left and add in the others?

Comment

I would like to be able to switch the little map in the 3D mode on and off,or at least have it moved into the bottom R/H corner.On my screen its 'floating' about 2" from the bottom and 1/4" from the R/H side,but then that may be a resolution thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
          I agree with various others, way too cluttered. I would like the VOR and ADF beacons back as an option as well as a possibility of (pop up) names on waypoints. I am sure that many users like the Aero Charts so could they be left and add in the others?
          Ok, thank you for your feedback!

We are updating the charts right now, should be slightly better soon. Still looking for a way to remove out of date waypoints.

Comment

The air charts layer is one of the best features in Flightradar.
            It would be very helpful to have the air charts layer available when playing back past flights.

Comment

Don't know how long it has been available but I just discovered that a switch has appeared under Settings for animation. Thanks to FR24 for reinstating this feature. I don't mind it when zoomed out but animation is a bit much when zoomed right in on an airport.

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
                Don't know how long it has been available but I just discovered that a switch has appeared under Settings for animation. Thanks to FR24 for reinstating this feature. I don't mind it when zoomed out but animation is a bit much when zoomed right in on an airport.
                Thank you for noticing, glad you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by abax2000 View Post
                  It would be very helpful to have the air charts layer available when playing back past flights.
                  Yes, that would be good. Note that the new charts are already available in global playback, just not yet in single plane playback. We will try to implement it soon, but no promises..

Comment

I'm very happy with the functionalities of FR24!!

It would be great if there is a possibility to set up my own monitoring page.
                    possible features:
                    - define my own fleet by selecting flights or aircrafts.
                    - enter my own ATC flight plans to have a more reliable route info.
                    - set alerts to be informed if an aircraft of my fleet is leaving the planned route.
                    - alerts to be informed about flight status (top of climb / start of descent / diversion / emergency / holding / ...)

What about weather information?
                    some ideas:
                    - implement a layer which shows lightning strikes (like e.g. https://www.lightningmaps.org)
                    - implement a layer with turbulence forecasts
                    - implement a layer with a weather radar to show precipitation
                    - implement layers with satellite images to see clouds (IR or VIS)
                    - implement Significant Weather Charts
                    - implement Wind Charts
                    - implement METAR/TAF data - with color coding of the airport symbols (green means CAVOK, yellow means marginal VMC, orange means light IMC, red means IMC)

I am looking forward to see new features.

Keep up the good work!

Regards
                    Michael, F-LSZC1

Comment

As requested by others too, please consider filtering based on squawk (at main screen) and "diverted" (in "flights history").

Comment

Working...
                      X