great update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great update

i would like to say big thanks to the fr24 staf, this website update specially accounts update make more sense for feeders, now we have great features in reward, really bigs thanks, 👍😃

cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I would also like to say thanks. Never posted before but always watched on. I am more then happy to pay for the service provided. A few bugs still but that's to be expected.

Thank you very much for the awesome product you've produced over the years. There will always be people feeling like they deserve your product for free/minimal contribution.

Cheers

Hugh

Comment

Originally posted by mrcarlos View Post
      i would like to say big thanks to the fr24 staf, this website update specially accounts update make more sense for feeders, now we have great features in reward, really bigs thanks, ����

cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
      You must be kidding

Comment

You guys at FR24 have really outdone yourselves this time. I can't find enough superlatives to describe the latest release and the myriad of great tools available, all I can say is thanks for all your effort, brilliant job and thank God Google stopped supporting 3D View.

Wal

Comment

Originally posted by Wally3178 View Post
          You guys at FR24 have really outdone yourselves this time. I can't find enough superlatives to describe the latest release and the myriad of great tools available, all I can say is thanks for all your effort, brilliant job and thank God Google stopped supporting 3D View.

Wal
          I agree with Kpin. Completely messed up a decent webpage. I'm not using it now and have gone over to Planefinder. Not everyone uses tablets and mobiles.

Rob

Comment

Everyone's a critic

Originally posted by mezzoman View Post
            I agree with Kpin. Completely messed up a decent webpage. I'm not using it now and have gone over to Planefinder. Not everyone uses tablets and mobiles.

Rob
            I think that if the critics can do better, they should at least try.

I don't use a tablet or a mobile, I use my PC and as a user since the inception of FR24, I think I'm qualified to say that it just keeps getting better and better. So, Kpin and Mezzoman, I look forward to your notification on the board here when your new and improved version is up and running on your website; but you'd better get a move on, I'm an old man and I don't have that many years left in me.

Wal

Comment

Hi Wal, Like you I've used FR24 since its inception. We all have our own opinions, but change for change sake is not always an improvement. I think FR24 is aiming itself at the business user now and we hobbyists are being left behind.

I'll keep a check on FR24 to see how it's progressing, but for now Planefinder suits me better.

Cheers, Rob

Comment

Hi Wal, Like you I've used FR24 since its inception. We all have our own opinions, but change for change sake is not always an improvement. I think FR24 is aiming itself at the business user now and we hobbyists are being left behind.

I'll keep a check on FR24 to see how it's progressing, but for now Planefinder suits me better.

Cheers, Rob
                You may well be right Rob but isn't that a good thing, after all business users demand a much higher standard and a much enhanced reliability or they simply walk away. Watching 'Ultimate Airport Dubai' I spotted FR24 being used in the Emirates Control Centre on more than one occasion, a pretty strong recommendation wouldn't you say? But you're quite right when you say we all have our own opinions and diversity is a good thing.

Wal

Comment

Rob
                  Plane Finder might be OK depending on what part of the world you want to watch but here in Oz that had better be the east coast or Perth because there ain't much else. The true indicators of coverage are to be found in Africa, South America and the south Pacific. There is no contest.

Comment

Working...
                  X