Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Passenger
    I agree with Mike. We feed 24/7 but with this update (with no warnings that I noticed) I can no longer log in with my premium account, and, trying to confirm my account just brings up an error.

Passenger
    i have to log in with my premium account almost every 2 min
    it keeps forgetting (latest FF)

A few bugs:

- I keep having to log in when I revisit FR24 even though I have ticked the box to stay signed in (and yes, I'm accepting cookies)
    - The feed stats page no longer has the option to filter by country (would be nice to have that)
    - Again on the feed stats page, the statistics seem to be for more than the last 30 days (uptimes of 7500 hrs in the last 30 days...I'm struggling to achieve that ;-) )

Everything else seems to work just fine!

Flight attendant
    As some users are experiencing issues, how about we assist the Developers and list the hardware we are using? This may help identify one or more common denominators that lead to the problems experienced, I will kick it off with my tower where I am NOT experiencing any issues.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 32-bit
    CPU
    Intel Pentium E5700 @ 3.00GHz
    Wolfdale 45nm Technology
    RAM
    4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 399MHz (6-6-6-15)
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. G41MT-S2P (Socket 775)
    Graphics
    2243W (1920x1080@59Hz)
    Panasonic-TV (1920x1080@59Hz)
    1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5450 (Gigabyte)
    Audio
    AMD High Definition Audio Device
    If life is a stage, most of us are unrehearsed...!

Thank you all for your reports and patience!

We have been a bit overwhelmed with performance issues since the release. The team has been working non-stop to solve those, and will now focus on other bugs.

Keep reports coming, and please continue to be patient, we are really doing our best to sort everything out as quickly as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    Keep reports coming, and please continue to be patient, we are really doing our best to sort everything out as quickly as possible!
    Thanks Olov.

It may help us and your team if you could list the known issues? We could then focus on reporting additional ones. And we would know which ones you're already addressing.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Amper View Post
    @Roy4All Select satellite map before starting playback
    That doesn't seem to work. I get satellite view on the main radar view itself but not on the playback page...

Dear Olov,
    Just received my ADS-B receiver this week and set it up, then FLR24 went into toxic melt down....and I waited patiently because I have experienced this online with other formats before.Then tonight here in Alice Springs Australia there is no wind clear skies and I am getting good distances from ground to air despite being surrounded by ranges....I for one am happy and I think these problems are getting fixed relatively quickly...Bravo from Down Under

Flight attendant

Cool RELAX

Quote Originally Posted by Amper View Post
    There is no link to the old one. No need to switch browser. Just please be patient untill upgrade is over.
    Unbelievable the amount of complainers even after FR24 has said be 'be patient'. In other words RELAX

Passenger
    Not complaining, just reporting.
    Feeder here.

The new website logs me off when it says it shouldn't with my access rights, business.

I'm sure it will get sorted in due course.