Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    Hi Olov, any update please?

Also the 'local' option in the flight alerts doesn't seem to be working. I have an alert set up for flight:BOE and global area but I was getting too many uninteresting ones. I deleted it and created a new one but selected the local area option, then moved the square to cover Seattle area and surroundings but no alert for the recently departed BOE123 from BFI (flew as such) was forthcoming. I deduce from that that the 'local area' option is non-functioning unless I'm missing something?
    We are looking at the local option. If we can replicate it should be a quick fix.

About your report about the missing flights, as explained in email the first flight of a new aircraft is something we often miss to register. This is a known issue, and the fix not a quick one.. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Flight attendant
    Gold level should be able to view Aircraft On Ground when you click on an airport correct?

Works for major airports, but I just noticed regional airports report "Upgrade your subscription to see aircraft on ground."

Does this mean only Business level users can see regional airports on ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Gold level should be able to view Aircraft On Ground when you click on an airport correct?

Works for major airports, but I just noticed regional airports report "Upgrade your subscription to see aircraft on ground."

Does this mean only Business level users can see regional airports on ground?
    That should be available for gold level. Tested it right now and I don't get the message you are reporting.
    Could you post a screen shot please? Are you sure you are logged in?

Thanks!
    Olov

Flight attendant
    It's working now for some unknown reason

Logged In, major airports worked and gold even aircraft data showed but anything regional was reporting the Upgrade message.

Just ignore it

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    So basically, if you follow a flight using the "Follow flight" icon in the left side info window, and then refresh (or click the logo, same thing), you don't like that you get out of the follow flight mode?

If that is the issue, this is the way it should work. If you refresh the web page you get a new "state", a fresh start. Or am I not understanding you correctly?

Olov
    Maybe I wrote a bit confused earlier. Try the following steps to reproduce the error

1.) Zoom the Map to an Area which you want to display (e.g. Stockholm area).
    2.) Write a Registration in the search box (right upper corner), e.g. HS-TKK (Thai 777)
    3.) select the last flight (TG960) by clicking on that little plane Icon on the right
    4.) FR24 will display the Map, with the flight Path from Bangkok to Stockholm
    5.) Don't klick anywhere else, only click on the FR24 Logo (left upper corner) to get out of this window
    6.) FR24 will load the "normal tracking window", but it won't display your previous area (Stockholm). The map is zoomed out to the previous flightroute of TG960

I hope this is more clear than my posting today morning
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Flight attendant
    Actually it's back doing it again

FAT.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by equi View Post
    Maybe I wrote a bit confused earlier. Try the following steps to reproduce the error

1.) Zoom the Map to an Area which you want to display (e.g. Stockholm area).
    2.) Write a Registration in the search box (right upper corner), e.g. HS-TKK (Thai 777)
    3.) select the last flight (TG960) by clicking on that little plane Icon on the right
    4.) FR24 will display the Map, with the flight Path from Bangkok to Stockholm
    5.) Don't klick anywhere else, only click on the FR24 Logo (left upper corner) to get out of this window
    6.) FR24 will load the "normal tracking window", but it won't display your previous area (Stockholm). The map is zoomed out to the previous flightroute of TG960

I hope this is more clear than my posting today morning
    Ok, got it.. when refreshing the page (thats what you do when you click the logo), the map will always remember your last position and set the map to that view. I guess what you are saying is that it should not remember the last position IF you are in follow flight mode, or show route mode?

I understand what you are reporting, but to me it seems like one of those things that could work either way.. so, still not a bug according to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Actually it's back doing it again

FAT.jpg
    When you get this, could you refresh the page and make sure you are not logged out?

Flight attendant
    When you get this, could you refresh the page and make sure you are not logged out?
    Did a refresh, nope, did a shift refresh (No Cache) nope, still said I was Logged in, Logged out and back in and it's working again.

I didn't need to Log out/in last time it just started working again.

First officer
    Ok, got it.. when refreshing the page (thats what you do when you click the logo), the map will always remember your last position and set the map to that view. I guess what you are saying is that it should not remember the last position IF you are in follow flight mode, or show route mode?

I understand what you are reporting, but to me it seems like one of those things that could work either way.. so, still not a bug according to me!
    It should remember the last position (from Step 1), it was changed with the new Website for some reason (or it is a bug, thats why I report it here) and makes no sense that FR24 move the Area/Zoom level
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna