No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I suspect theres a rollback or server sync issue.. this was fine earlier today

fr24error.jpg
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Annnnd now its fine (and showing things again)
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Where are my bookmarks and alerts?
        Where are the labels on aircraft?
        Why does the statistics page tell my that I have 3.800 hours uptime in the last 30 days?
        And, and, and ...

What happened to testing as part of a software project? (google "V-model testing")

Comment

Originally posted by Kpin View Post
          Where are my bookmarks and alerts?
          Where are the labels on aircraft?
          Why does the statistics page tell my that I have 3.800 hours uptime in the last 30 days?
          And, and, and ...

What happened to testing as part of a software project? (google "V-model testing")
          Depends on the service levels. Cookies are cleared as it's a different web session. Labels off by default. Free only 1 filter and no bookmarks. Rest server side to your account now.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just in case it's not been spotted or the previous post has been overlooked, the Stats Uptime Total is incorrect.

The maximum hours in 30 days = 720.

01.jpg
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Depends on the service levels. Cookies are cleared as it's a different web session. Labels off by default. Free only 1 filter and no bookmarks. Rest server side to your account now.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
              I don't see how that answers any of my questions.
              I'm a feeder and premium user. Where have my bookmarks gone?
              I'm a feeder and premium user. Where have my alerts gone?
              I'm a feeder and premium user. The labels are missing even after i redefined them

That is 'service level'? How did cockies get 'cleared'. What does "Rest server side to your account now" mean?

PS: Oblivian, you are one of the most helpful guys on this forum, but I simply don't get it.

Comment

@Kpin, this is not update on web. This is whole new platform so i'm not sure that old personal settings will be available. we will simply have to do the setup again
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

I'm a feeder and premium user. The labels are missing even after i redefined them

That is 'service level'? How did cockies get 'cleared'. What does "Rest server side to your account now" mean?

PS: Oblivian, you are one of the most helpful guys on this forum, but I simply don't get it.
                  From what I can gather, as this is an entire back-end re-write. It has now moved to a server-side saved options tied to your account. What was previously set appeared to be tied to cookies locally (your PC) in some way and therefore not exportable to the new platform.

Those no longer match the locations/server credentials which have had to be converted to the new platform format so appear to be cleared.

Theres now 5 levels of premium, not just Premium, and not. So most the options people have more or less wouldn't match 1:1 so removed. Looking at comments on facebook all the paid premium accounts were closed and everyone needs to re-sign up. This marries up with what we are seeing as feeders.

I believe Everyones account has been exported, transferred to a different format and imported into the new one. Causing the temporary account lock outs and such issues were seeing atm. Similarly with the blank screens/labels

Runs on a cached distribution network and I'm seeing messages on FB regarding capacity

Comment

Do you mean where is this option or where have my previously created bookmarks gone?

Same as above. Where is the option or previously created alerts?

Labels are working for me using Firefox.
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      From what I can gather, as this is an entire back-end re-write. It has now moved to a server-side saved options tied to your account. What was previously set appeared to be tied to cookies locally (your PC) in some way and therefore not exportable to the new platform.

Those no longer match the locations/server credentials which have had to be converted to the new platform format so appear to be cleared.

Theres now 5 levels of premium, not just Premium, and not. So most the options people have more or less wouldn't match 1:1 so removed. Looking at comments on facebook all the paid premium accounts were closed and everyone needs to re-sign up. This marries up with what we are seeing as feeders.

I believe Everyones account has been exported, transferred to a different format and imported into the new one. Causing the temporary account lock outs and such issues were seeing atm. Similarly with the blank screens/labels

Runs on a cached distribution network and I'm seeing messages on FB regarding capacity
                      Hi Oblivan and Anmar

My alerts are gone; as in no longer listed. They must always have been server side, or how could they send email alerts when I'm offline? And I still get alerts. Just can't see or edit them (and can't remember them) - Anyway they must still be there, server side. I just got an alert and tried to use the link in the mail to see alerts - "404 not found".
                      My bookmarks are gone; as in no longer listed. They used to be transferred across (windows)-platforms, so somehow they must have been server side too.
                      Default for labels are call sign in row 1 but it does not work. Any changes does not alter this - no labels at all.

I now realized that I have been converted to a 'Business account' so nothing at all should be missing.

What bothers me most is the level of information to feeders and paying customers before, during and after the upgrade. It comes across as arrogance or incompetence, depending on you mood.

Comment

What bothers me most is the level of information to feeders and paying customers before, during and after the upgrade. It comes across as arrogance or incompetence, depending on you mood.
                        I agree, it would have been helpful if existing Premium "customers" (and that would have included us feeders) had been sent an email to announce the changes and benefits. An opportunity missed.
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Not sure that as a Premium customer I should have to go through what looks like unannounced beta testing.
                          The left side menu sometimes works , sometimes freezes and looks fuzzy and no North Atlantic Tracks.
                          Overall the experience on my Desktop ( Firefox) is clunky and I'm giving up for now in the hope that things will be better later on.
                          Sorry guys but for me your service has declined.

Comment

No old fluency.Page opens very slow and takes up more space on the screen

I did not like the new design
                            F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
                              No old fluency.Page opens very slow and takes up more space on the screen

I did not like the new design
                              absolutely same pbm. PAge doesn't refresh, very slow, I need to press F5 every 5 mn,
                              insupportable

please reimburse my premium account....

Comment

I approve +1

Comment

Working...
                                X