No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question and not a bug.Has the typeface for aircraft labels been changed? Certainly much neater.

Comment

• Hi !

I have a Business subscription because i host a FR24 Receiver, but when i check the aircrafts on the ground of my airport, i got this since few hours...

Sans titre.jpgSans titre2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by jedthebass View Post
        Quick question and not a bug.Has the typeface for aircraft labels been changed? Certainly much neater.
        Yep, looks like we have new font on the map.

Originally posted by Boorinoo View Post
        Hi !

I have a Business subscription because i host a FR24 Receiver, but when i check the aircrafts on the ground of my airport, i got this since few hours...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7459[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7460[/ATTACH]
        same here....i guess it's a bug
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• What happend to the Font ? It looks like that everything is now in Bold. Tested it with Edge on Win10 and Chrome on Win7 and Win10
          Regards,
          T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
          Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Looks very nice I think!

Comment

• I have the box on the A/C set in the sequence Call Sign, Type and Reg,To and From, Altitude & speed. If I change my location or close the window for any reason, even within FR24, the box changes to C/S,Type & reg Altitude & Speed, Altitude & Speed. Only seems to happen with that particular sequence.

Comment

• his problem has been radarview since forever. many promises to fix, but nothing happens.

it's as if us "radarviewers" are second class citizens. i'm in orlando, fl, centered at KMCO when i activate radar view.

the problems is that after a random time period the display will freeze and no longer update. sometimes press F-5 will reload the radar map you had, more often than not you go to the account page, click on your login and then highlight radar view to restart it. this is a real pain in the ass!

has anyone tried to figure out what causes the freezes? does anyone EVEN CARE?

radar view is becoming worthless if it cant stay up for l hour!

nit

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                  Yep, looks like we have new font on the map.

same here....i guess it's a bug
                  Confirmed.. its was a bug and its fixed now!

Comment

• They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here's a picture which illustrates the problem. My son is on this flight TSC364 which FR24 "say" it can't find. But I could.

Some flight history can be traced using either the flight ID or flight number. But not all.

01.jpg
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Where are my Postings complaining about that Bold Bug ?
                      Regards,
                      T-EDDE7

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                        Where are my Postings complaining about that Bold Bug ?
                        In the "NOT BUG REPORT" thread

Comment

• Ah great, it has been shifted from here to that Thread... -.-
                          Regards,
                          T-EDDE7

Comment

• Something is wrong. I move the slider to show as much airports as possible (500 airports, not 300 anymore) when South America is selected from the standard bookmarks, and still not all of the 212 south american pinned airports (as per FR24) are shown.
                            It seems to be OK now, in spite of not knowing if it was a bug or not, as I had no answers at all, mainly from the site crew.

So thanks, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windsurfmaniac View Post
                              It seems to be OK now, in spite of not knowing if it was a bug or not, as I had no answers at all, mainly from the site crew.

So thanks, I guess.
                              Hi Windsurfmaniac!

This was identified as a bug directly by our web team, and fixed by the same last week. Thanks for reporting!

Thanks,
                              Olov

Edit: Got new information from developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                                Hi Windsurfmaniac!

This was identified as a bug directly by our web team, and fixed by the same last week. Thanks for reporting!

Thanks,
                                Olov

Edit: Got new information from developer
                                Thanks, Olov

I'm glad I could somehow help FR24 and the users community in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X