Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Did a refresh, nope, did a shift refresh (No Cache) nope, still said I was Logged in, Logged out and back in and it's working again.

I didn't need to Log out/in last time it just started working again.
    Ok thanks! Looking into it...

Flight attendant
    The new weather feature is nice, thanks. I'm sure it's completely coincidental that my personally added bookmarks are no longer working. I tried adding a new one but that doesn't work either. Is it me or a glitch somewhere?
    The default bookmarks work fine btw!
    Last edited by JohnG; 2016-06-14 at 16:51. Reason: Left out last line!

Flight attendant
    Gets worse! If I select a personal bookmark every aircraft vanishes and I have to reset all settings to Default to get them back!

Passenger

same thing

Quote Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
    Gets worse! If I select a personal bookmark every aircraft vanishes and I have to reset all settings to Default to get them back!
    same thing for me, and furthermore, weather icons appear ! (while I initially deactivate them !)

Hi @JohnG and @lemonnier,

Thanks for pointing out these issues with the bookmarks. We're currently investigating the problem and appreciate your patience and understanding
    Last edited by Gaelan; 2016-06-15 at 07:14.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Hi Lemonnier,

Can I ask what weather icons in particular are you seeing? Are you able to provide any steps to re-produce the issue? Can I also ask what browser your using and if you've tried clearing your cache to see if this helps?

Quote Originally Posted by lemonnier View Post
    same thing for me, and furthermore, weather icons appear ! (while I initially deactivate them !)

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaelan View Post
    Hi @JohnG and @lemonnier,

Thanks for pointing out these issues with the bookmarks. We're currently investigating the problem and appreciate your patience and understanding
    Thank you! Quick service indeed!

Passenger
    Hi,

Icon with coulds an sun appear, cache is cleared, idem for FR24 cookies, Chrome and windows 7 and 8

If I close the browser and re open the page, icons have disapeared, until I open a bookmark...

Thank you for investigating !

Hi Lemonnier,

Can you confirm that it's Basic Weather you're setting? Which specific option are you choosing to turn on? Can I also ask if you've saved the Bookmark whilst having these settings turned on? This would explain why when you choose the Bookmark, that you can see them again. If you continue to have a problem, feel free to take screen shots illustrating your issues and to send them to support@fr24.com

Quote Originally Posted by lemonnier View Post
    Hi,

Icon with coulds an sun appear, cache is cleared, idem for FR24 cookies, Chrome and windows 7 and 8

If I close the browser and re open the page, icons have disapeared, until I open a bookmark...

Thank you for investigating !

Passenger
    - Yes, it's basic weather that appears. But the buttton in settings stay turned "off"...
    - I dont change any bookmarks for some weeks...
    OK for screenshots, after works ! (it' s 1h30 PM in France !

many thanks