Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 578

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

  1. #471
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12

    differences

    Oblivian,

    i was only aware of the "account page" to initiate radar view. i used to be able to just enter "radarview.flightradar24.com" and it would start right up, but then "die" after random intervals. i use firefox to access the site. i have no blockers--have even turned off BitDefender and Windows firewalls to no avail. at any rate, why doesn't the "live air traffic" page never present these problems?

    this is what i normally get to when i try to refresh radar view via F-5. i have to click on "logged in" and select radar view--which is bothersome, as i've already informed your software that i wanted to refresh the radar view page.

    fr24-good.jpg

    if you notice, "radar view" and "alerts" are presented as options, which are missing from my previous post.

    please let me know if you need any further information.

    nit

  2. #472
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by bbokica View Post
    Same here, map stays zoomed out with all flights visible again when I press show route to get back to where I was before.
    This was actually an attempt to make it better, but the change in functionality will be rolled back shortly! Hopefully today, possibly Monday the function will behave as before again!

  3. #473
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by smartymarty View Post
    Oblivian,

    i was only aware of the "account page" to initiate radar view. i used to be able to just enter "radarview.flightradar24.com" and it would start right up, but then "die" after random intervals. i use firefox to access the site. i have no blockers--have even turned off BitDefender and Windows firewalls to no avail. at any rate, why doesn't the "live air traffic" page never present these problems?

    this is what i normally get to when i try to refresh radar view via F-5. i have to click on "logged in" and select radar view--which is bothersome, as i've already informed your software that i wanted to refresh the radar view page.

    fr24-good.jpg

    if you notice, "radar view" and "alerts" are presented as options, which are missing from my previous post.

    please let me know if you need any further information.

    nit
    Hi Smartymarty!

    We found an issue with your account a couple of days ago. For some reason your account would be set as active sometimes, and inactive other times. That should now be fixed, and you should therefore see the Radarview and alerts options constantly from now on.

    You are also reporting issues with the actual radar view when you use it, these issues are not related to your account, most likely a problem with radarview itself. I will try to get it fixed, but so far not able to reproduce what you are reporting.

    Regards,
    Olov

  4. #474
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12

    still no availability

    Olov,

    thanks for checking into it for me!

    unfortunately, "radar view" nor "alerts" have been available for the last 7.5 hours.

    nit

  5. #475
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by smartymarty View Post
    Olov,

    thanks for checking into it for me!

    unfortunately, "radar view" nor "alerts" have been available for the last 7.5 hours.

    nit
    OK... really sorry about that. Will look into it, but it will unfortunately be hard to get it sorted before Monday.

  6. #476
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    OK... really sorry about that. Will look into it, but it will unfortunately be hard to get it sorted before Monday.
    Olov,

    i finally gave up working weekends about 15 years ago. i certainly don't expect others to do so!!

    thanks!

    nit

  7. #477
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by smartymarty View Post
    Olov,

    i finally gave up working weekends about 15 years ago. i certainly don't expect others to do so!!

    thanks!

    nit
    Lets continue this in email please, check your inbox!

  8. #478
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    19
    Not sure if it is a bug, but I have to ask.

    I can not get any more VOR, and NDB stations to display. I can display Low and High altitude map, but no VOR/NDB.
    Low altitude map is no good to use when you are trackung approach or departure from specific airport.

  9. #479
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by 9A6DQB View Post
    Not sure if it is a bug, but I have to ask.

    I can not get any more VOR, and NDB stations to display. I can display Low and High altitude map, but no VOR/NDB.
    Low altitude map is no good to use when you are trackung approach or departure from specific airport.
    I would not categorise it as a bug, we replaced the VOR/NDB with the new maps.
    We have now understood that some people prefer the old VOR/NDB markers, and we will create another layer to cater to that need as well.

  10. #480
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    I would not categorise it as a bug, we replaced the VOR/NDB with the new maps.
    We have now understood that some people prefer the old VOR/NDB markers, and we will create another layer to cater to that need as well.
    Hopefuly soon.
    We realy miss that info.
    Also would prishiate possibiliti to load point s from file, like in radarview.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •