New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
    we replaced the VOR/NDB with the new maps.
    We have now understood that some people prefer the old VOR/NDB markers, and we will create another layer to cater to that need as well.
    Thank you verry much Olov,

I am looking forward to it!

Kind Regards,

Hans
    -
    13 NM East of EHAM
    -

Comment

• Olov, is there any update on the status for fixing the bug where the db is not appending registrations to hex codes already received please? It has been some months now. Thanks.

Comment

• Also, seems to be some other bug causing population problems too. See 4CABCO. Already in db as Ryanair B738 EI-FRR and there are historic entries for 20 May showing fine. It flew out of BFI 0502z on 25th and can be seen departing here : https://www.flightradar24.com/2016-0...YR800R/9d121f5. So why hasn't that populated here? : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-frr

Please explain, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
          Also, seems to be some other bug causing population problems too. See 4CABCO. Already in db as Ryanair B738 EI-FRR and there are historic entries for 20 May showing fine. It flew out of BFI 0502z on 25th and can be seen departing here : https://www.flightradar24.com/2016-0...YR800R/9d121f5. So why hasn't that populated here? : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-frr

Please explain, thanks!
          Another one : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-7863. BFI-HNL leg completely missing yet was picked up by several radars in Seattle area : https://www.flightradar24.com/2016-0...SH9761/9d5dac5

Comment

Another one : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-7863. BFI-HNL leg completely missing yet was picked up by several radars in Seattle area : https://www.flightradar24.com/2016-0...SH9761/9d5dac5
            And another one!!! TC-SEZ.

Showing on the map :

Nothing in the log :
            The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Finding loads more. EI-FRS RYR800S on FA but not populating in the log. Same for ETD A6-BLG as ETD9006, on FA but no population in the log on here. Have you been working trying to fix the initial bug Olov and now broken this again without realising?

Comment

Finding loads more. EI-FRS RYR800S on FA but not populating in the log. Same for ETD A6-BLG as ETD9006, on FA but no population in the log on here. Have you been working trying to fix the initial bug Olov and now broken this again without realising?
                Hi Rik30,

Thank you for reporting! I will look into this asap.

Regards,
                Olov

Comment

• Hi Olov, any update please?

Also the 'local' option in the flight alerts doesn't seem to be working. I have an alert set up for flight:BOE and global area but I was getting too many uninteresting ones. I deleted it and created a new one but selected the local area option, then moved the square to cover Seattle area and surroundings but no alert for the recently departed BOE123 from BFI (flew as such) was forthcoming. I deduce from that that the 'local area' option is non-functioning unless I'm missing something?

Comment

• Following Bug is still present:

If you look up for a registration and klick on that arrow to display a flight, the website shows you the whole route which is fine. But, when you leave that view via the FR24 Logo in the left upper corner you are stuck in that view and the previous view (before you look up a registration) is lost...
                    Regards,
                    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post

If you look up for a registration and klick on that arrow to display a flight, the website shows you the whole route which is fine. But, when you leave that view via the FR24 Logo in the left upper corner you are stuck in that view and the previous view (before you look up a registration) is lost...
                      So basically, if you follow a flight using the "Follow flight" icon in the left side info window, and then refresh (or click the logo, same thing), you don't like that you get out of the follow flight mode?

If that is the issue, this is the way it should work. If you refresh the web page you get a new "state", a fresh start. Or am I not understanding you correctly?

Olov

Comment

Hi Olov, any update please?

Also the 'local' option in the flight alerts doesn't seem to be working. I have an alert set up for flight:BOE and global area but I was getting too many uninteresting ones. I deleted it and created a new one but selected the local area option, then moved the square to cover Seattle area and surroundings but no alert for the recently departed BOE123 from BFI (flew as such) was forthcoming. I deduce from that that the 'local area' option is non-functioning unless I'm missing something?
                        We are looking at the local option. If we can replicate it should be a quick fix.

About your report about the missing flights, as explained in email the first flight of a new aircraft is something we often miss to register. This is a known issue, and the fix not a quick one.. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Comment

• Gold level should be able to view Aircraft On Ground when you click on an airport correct?

Works for major airports, but I just noticed regional airports report "Upgrade your subscription to see aircraft on ground."

Does this mean only Business level users can see regional airports on ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuka View Post
                            Gold level should be able to view Aircraft On Ground when you click on an airport correct?

Works for major airports, but I just noticed regional airports report "Upgrade your subscription to see aircraft on ground."

Does this mean only Business level users can see regional airports on ground?
                            That should be available for gold level. Tested it right now and I don't get the message you are reporting.
                            Could you post a screen shot please? Are you sure you are logged in?

Thanks!
                            Olov

Comment

• It's working now for some unknown reason

Logged In, major airports worked and gold even aircraft data showed but anything regional was reporting the Upgrade message.

Just ignore it

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                                So basically, if you follow a flight using the "Follow flight" icon in the left side info window, and then refresh (or click the logo, same thing), you don't like that you get out of the follow flight mode?

If that is the issue, this is the way it should work. If you refresh the web page you get a new "state", a fresh start. Or am I not understanding you correctly?

Olov
                                Maybe I wrote a bit confused earlier. Try the following steps to reproduce the error

1.) Zoom the Map to an Area which you want to display (e.g. Stockholm area).
                                2.) Write a Registration in the search box (right upper corner), e.g. HS-TKK (Thai 777)
                                3.) select the last flight (TG960) by clicking on that little plane Icon on the right
                                4.) FR24 will display the Map, with the flight Path from Bangkok to Stockholm
                                5.) Don't klick anywhere else, only click on the FR24 Logo (left upper corner) to get out of this window
                                6.) FR24 will load the "normal tracking window", but it won't display your previous area (Stockholm). The map is zoomed out to the previous flightroute of TG960

I hope this is more clear than my posting today morning
                                Regards,
                                T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                                Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Working...
                                X