Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 578

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

  1. #341
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    China Kunming
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    I checked both of your sent emails in our backend system, and we have sent alerts to both of you.

    Please check your spamfolders.

    Olov
    My spamfolders is empty.
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

  2. #342
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    China Kunming
    Posts
    70
    I use ensure that the alarm settings:Model:B738
    As well as using two different email:Gmail and MSN
    But nothing alarm email
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

  3. #343
    First officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Arhus (T-EKAH3), Denmark
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    Might have found the problem.. will get back to you soon!
    Olav, my password is unchange. You are welcome to test. Create any alert and I will let you know if emails comes thru.

    Knud

  4. #344
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Thanks everybody for you help with diagnosing the email notification issue.

    In some cases its working perfectly fine, and in other cases its not. Unfortunately, both of the developers familiar with this function are not available today, so I will not be able to solve this today.

    We will add a notice on the alerts page that the function is only partially functioning right now, and I really hope we can get this up and running tomorrow.

  5. #345
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5
    When I click on a plane I received a message "There was a problem fetching your data - Please try again".

    Is this a known glitch being worked on or is there something in my settings that changed. Up until around 7 days ago, flight details were coming up okay on the new platform.

  6. #346
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by PukPuk View Post
    When I click on a plane I received a message "There was a problem fetching your data - Please try again".

    Is this a known glitch being worked on or is there something in my settings that changed. Up until around 7 days ago, flight details were coming up okay on the new platform.
    I'll contact you via email.

  7. #347
    Flight attendant Ratty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    62

    Direct Linking No Longer Possible

    Hi,

    Direct linking to a flight is no longer possible. Before entering an URL like htt://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84 would bring up the website with the corresponding flight selected (given the flight was inside coverage area). Since the new version I only get an empty map. If I play around with the zoom all the flights are shown but there is no way to select a flight via URL.

    Bug is reproducible on both Firefox and Chrome


    Edit Here is the errors I get in Firefox Js Console
    Code:
    unreachable code after return statement airport_page.js:1706:4
    mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create Cesium.js:469:25072
    TypeError: data is null
    goToAircraft/<()
     js_new.js:6422
    n.Callbacks/i()
     jquery.min.js:2
    n.Callbacks/j.fireWith()
     jquery.min.js:2
    z()
     jquery.min.js:4
    .send/c/<()
     jquery.min.js:4
     js_new.js:6422:1

    Edit 2 Copying the link with the strange hex number behind works fine (eg https://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84/9534bd8) but this is problematic as this hex number changes from day to day thus linking does not work.
    Last edited by Ratty; 2016-04-06 at 11:13. Reason: Added JS Console ouptput
    F-LFST2



    "Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

  8. #348
    Flight attendant ukjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratty View Post
    Hi,

    Direct linking to a flight is no longer possible. Before entering an URL like htt://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84 would bring up the website with the corresponding flight selected (given the flight was inside coverage area). Since the new version I only get an empty map. If I play around with the zoom all the flights are shown but there is no way to select a flight via URL.

    Bug is reproducible on both Firefox and Chrome


    Edit Here is the errors I get in Firefox Js Console
    Code:
    unreachable code after return statement airport_page.js:1706:4
    mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create Cesium.js:469:25072
    TypeError: data is null
    goToAircraft/<()
     js_new.js:6422
    n.Callbacks/i()
     jquery.min.js:2
    n.Callbacks/j.fireWith()
     jquery.min.js:2
    z()
     jquery.min.js:4
    .send/c/<()
     jquery.min.js:4
     js_new.js:6422:1

    Edit 2 Copying the link with the strange hex number behind works fine (eg https://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84/9534bd8) but this is problematic as this hex number changes from day to day thus linking does not work.
    Just had a play & tested what you say
    I found this link works

    https://www.flightradar24.com/flight/af84
    James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
    T-EGCC125
    http://www.ukjay.co.uk

  9. #349
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by PukPuk View Post
    When I click on a plane I received a message "There was a problem fetching your data - Please try again".

    Is this a known glitch being worked on or is there something in my settings that changed. Up until around 7 days ago, flight details were coming up okay on the new platform.
    Ok, this was confirmed to be an issue with IE11 and Windows 7. We have seen that before, but can't reproduce on our test systems with the same setup. Could it be something cached from the old website in the browser?

  10. #350
    Flight attendant Ratty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ukjay View Post
    Just had a play & tested what you say
    I found this link works

    https://www.flightradar24.com/flight/af84
    Indeed this works, but this brings you the flight history not to the current flight.
    F-LFST2



    "Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •