Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by camallison View Post
    I had this problem, logged in again, and that sorted it.

camallison
    Same problem here, yesterday i was business and today i'm gold! But, there is another bug, i just cant log out of the page! I click in the button and he refresh the page with me logged in!
    T-SBCT5/T-SBCT6

Hello All

I was a Premium User and updated to Gold yesterday and I am having a problem today of "Screen Freeze". My laptop F5 button is getting worn out refreshing the page when all the aircraft stop moving in mid-air.

Also refreshing the page takes 2 or 3 pushes of F5 to get information on the page or I am left with a blank page

Thanks
    Last edited by pingu70@EGCC; 2016-03-18 at 15:07. Reason: more info

Passenger
    I'm unable to login... I receive the following message: "Your email address has not been confirmed. Resend confirmation email"

But the confirmation email does not arrive...

I've worked in IT all my life and appreciate the challenges associated with releasing new or enhanced software. Even with the most exhaustive testing, something will go wrong. But this can be mitigated by having a contingency plan and keeping everyone informed about plans and progress.

As a data feeder since the very beginning, I think FR24 could and should have communicated this change beforehand with a personalised email. It shouldn't be assumed that we all visit this forum or FR24's Facebook or Twitter accounts. I for one don't.

I'm sure these issues will get sorted but right now I'm totally fed up with having to continually login to my Premium account, maybe because there's now a timeout period? Or maybe there isn't? Unfortunately I don't know because no one at FR24 has bothered to tell us.

I've just disconnected my FR24 feed and will only restart it when things get back to normal and I don't have to keep logging into my Premium account. Hopefully FR24 will send an email to let us know?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    Sorry if this has already been dealt with. But radar view is´not working. Screen is completely blank and coordinates are in the thousands.

Best regards
    By the way the new GUI looks great and so does the 3D view. Hope you guys can fix the bugs.

Passenger
    Nothing is working normal since the last 24 hours so they have a big problem I suppose. Overhere the screen is freezing after 30 seconds. After pressing F5 a new screen appears and again, after 30 seconds freezing. And so it is going on all the time. Verry irritating so I stoped using FR24. I sent them a mail about this yesterday evening. The answer this morning: "We hope to have these resolved shortly and we appreciate your patience and understanding." Hope they sent us a message when the problems are solved.

Now we are 24 hours later. No improvement. Verry disapointing.
    -
    13 NM East of EHAM
    -

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bierboum View Post
    Nothing is working normal since the last 24 hours so they have a big problem I suppose. Overhere the screen is freezing after 30 seconds. After pressing F5 a new screen appears and again, after 30 seconds freezing. And so it is going on all the time. Verry irritating so I stoped using FR24. I sent them a mail about this yesterday evening. The answer this morning: "We hope to have these resolved shortly and we appreciate your patience and understanding." Hope they sent us a message when the problems are solved.

Now we are 24 hours later. No improvement. Very disapointing.
    very very.....

Passenger
    What a disaster !
    It looks like nothing was tested !

Issues here :
    I can't get the left bar to appear, it works 10% of the time at most.
    Everytime i refresh with ctrl+F5, i have to log again.

Of course this could be all caused by overloaded servers, the mobile app is impacted too because of that.

Passenger
    Quite amazed. I know bugs is suspected in such a big update, but it seems like nothing have been tested before the final release. Not very professional.

Hi FR24 support staff, i have bug report for you, when i, access 3d view appear script like this, i hope you can fix soon. keep upgrade fr24, bravo for staff who work hard for this, appreciate that

untitled.jpg
    Warm Regards,
    Ihsanush Shabri