No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing is working normal since the last 24 hours so they have a big problem I suppose. Overhere the screen is freezing after 30 seconds. After pressing F5 a new screen appears and again, after 30 seconds freezing. And so it is going on all the time. Verry irritating so I stoped using FR24. I sent them a mail about this yesterday evening. The answer this morning: "We hope to have these resolved shortly and we appreciate your patience and understanding." Hope they sent us a message when the problems are solved.

Now we are 24 hours later. No improvement. Verry disapointing.
    -
    13 NM East of EHAM
    -

Comment

Originally posted by Bierboum View Post
      Nothing is working normal since the last 24 hours so they have a big problem I suppose. Overhere the screen is freezing after 30 seconds. After pressing F5 a new screen appears and again, after 30 seconds freezing. And so it is going on all the time. Verry irritating so I stoped using FR24. I sent them a mail about this yesterday evening. The answer this morning: "We hope to have these resolved shortly and we appreciate your patience and understanding." Hope they sent us a message when the problems are solved.

Now we are 24 hours later. No improvement. Very disapointing.
      very very.....

Comment

What a disaster !
        It looks like nothing was tested !

Issues here :
        I can't get the left bar to appear, it works 10% of the time at most.
        Everytime i refresh with ctrl+F5, i have to log again.

Of course this could be all caused by overloaded servers, the mobile app is impacted too because of that.

Comment

Quite amazed. I know bugs is suspected in such a big update, but it seems like nothing have been tested before the final release. Not very professional.

Comment

Hi FR24 support staff, i have bug report for you, when i, access 3d view appear script like this, i hope you can fix soon. keep upgrade fr24, bravo for staff who work hard for this, appreciate that

untitled.jpg
            Warm Regards,
            Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

It was tested. It was working perfect. Still does in beta version
              Originally posted by thansen View Post
              Quite amazed. I know bugs is suspected in such a big update, but it seems like nothing have been tested before the final release. Not very professional.
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Is still have Problems. The Icons are "flying" for 10 seconds. And than it all freeze. After every new load its the same Problem. Just for Info.

Comment

Originally posted by timmyw View Post
                  Is still have Problems. The Icons are "flying" for 10 seconds. And than it all freeze. After every new load its the same Problem. Just for Info.
                  exactly same pbm.... surprinsigly, it seems working for some users. Would it be in particular countries ? (I'm in France)

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                    But is the beta subjected to a full load with a typical user profile? I suspect not.
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I really like the updated version. The only issue I have is that I sometimes (1 in 20 times?) click on an aircraft and while it colours, the side bar doesn't appear. But if I enter that aircraft in search then it appears. I can live with that until FR gets round to fixing it.
                      --
                      Ttony

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post

I'm sure you tested it. Could be a problem of scale.
                        Too much traffic, all in ssl.
                        You might need a good load balancer

Comment

Wow am I glad I found this forum. The new software has some very interesting and useful additions. However, like many others I'm getting logged out and seeing screen freezing. From a distance it looks like the FR24 servers are likely being overwhelmed by the new software.

My sympathies to the software developers. I can only imaging the chaos and workload at their end. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

In the short-term, perhaps the software can be re-issued with several of the "new" features turned off so that users can again enjoy FR24.

Good luck to all!

Rick
                          Last edited by RicksRadio; 2016-03-18, 18:23.

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

Comment

Maybe you should switch bad to the old version while you do more Beta testing on the new version and find out what went wrong. I am premium member and use your site for my job and it is useless today. I am having to use one of the other sites today.

Comment

Clicking on a plane icon does absolutely nothing. The URL changes but nothing appears like it used to do on the left side of the screen. All the plane details are completely missing. Who pushed this update through without doing even the most basic QC beforehand? As a premium subscriber please cancel and refund my account in full. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                                Clicking on a plane icon does absolutely nothing. The URL changes but nothing appears like it used to do on the left side of the screen. All the plane details are completely missing. Who pushed this update through without doing even the most basic QC beforehand? As a premium subscriber please cancel and refund my account in full. Thank you.
                                idem, same request.

Comment

Working...
                                X