Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    If you look 2 posts up. You'll see I merged them both to a single location so the developers who had previously monitored this thread will take note
    Yes. I just noticed. Thank you. I am new to this forum.

Captain
    Having now tried the new version with Win10, Win7 and XP using both Chrome and Firefox, the best interim solution I can suggest is to disable filters and keep them disabled until this is sorted out - and I have no doubt it will be. Note though that disabling means just that - pull the top slider to the left. Just deleting your filters does not work. If you use a bookmark to move to another area you'll probably have to refresh (F5) to get the planes back.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by airnrail View Post
    Having now tried the new version with Win10, Win7 and XP using both Chrome and Firefox, the best interim solution I can suggest is to disable filters and keep them disabled until this is sorted out - and I have no doubt it will be. Note though that disabling means just that - pull the top slider to the left. Just deleting your filters does not work. If you use a bookmark to move to another area you'll probably have to refresh (F5) to get the planes back.
    Thanks! The interim solution works, with the caveat that every time a bookmark is selected you need to disable filters again.

Hi All,

Yesterday, shortly after lunch time (UTC) Flightradar24 launched a newer version of the website with added features. Unfortunately after this release we've encountered a technical issue which has resulted in the below general issues:

* Aircraft icons not appearing for users who are logged in, however re-appearing when users choose to log-out
    * General filtering issues, including filters not working at all
    * Aircraft history loading slowly or not at all

Our developers are currently investigating these issues as a matter of priority and we hope to have them resolved ASAP!

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this is causing you! Feel free to also email our support team at support@fr24.com
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Passenger
    If it helps any... When I enable a filter, firefox console is showing repeated "Cross-origin request blocked: Same origin policy disallows reading the remote resource at ...ommitted... (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing)"

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelan View Post
    Hi All,

Yesterday, shortly after lunch time (UTC) Flightradar24 launched a newer version of the website with added features. Unfortunately after this release we've encountered a technical issue
    Hmmm? Reminds me of the last update. Does no one test these changes before they are released?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Thanks for update Gaelan.

Now, here's an idea - In the interim whilst you fix the bugs. Why not roll-back to previous website that worked - you do keep backups, right? Fix the filtering bugs and other issues. Get it working 100% and then, upload to public domain.
    T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
    Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
    Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Quote Originally Posted by Responder View Post
    Now, here's an idea - In the interim whilst you fix the bugs.
    It looks like all the "bugs" were fixed a few hours ago.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmer View Post
    It looks like all the "bugs" were fixed a few hours ago.
    Indeed, works for me now, including the Fleet View filter. Thanks FR24!

Oops! I forgot the old magic trick - Logout, Clear Cache and log back in.

I concur, all is well again. Thank you :-)
    T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
    Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
    Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)