No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @rik130 Playback works like a charm here. Everything works.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
      Can't be bothered to look at all your rants, but for you issue with the THY B737 - Here it is. [ATTACH=CONFIG]7406[/ATTACH] What is the problem?

After a difficult birth you have no problems with the site at all. Direct you constructive bug reports at support@fr24.com and work on getting you blod pressure down.
      Way to go making yourself look foolish by not reading what I wrote. I already said the flight is listed under the reg and can be played back there, but the plane is nowhere to be found on tha map if you use the map overview playback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
        @rik130 Playback works like a charm here. Everything works.
        Yes, yes it does! -

Screenshot (4).jpg

Just a very quiet day then in Washington state on the morning of 5 April, right?

Comment

• Didnt seem to be

5apr1804.jpg
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Latest tweet

Ah Those were the days, we got the basic essentials at first glance..Altitude track, speed, route the lot..and room for a photo to spare.

Now altitude and other essentials have gone from default view

...we have to muddle that menu thingy on the left..loads of other non essential info taking priority.

Now that is just plane Crazy

scroll that menu man...or fiddle with the menu thingy and get the altitude, the route info goes missing or the aircraft detail goes missing..your choice ? even more
            Attached Files
            Last edited by radiostationx; 2016-04-17, 22:03.

Comment

• Seems to depend on your screen and orientation. My 27" on half-screen browser fits it all in OK. However some lost on 24"
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Is anybody else having this problem? The ground in 3D view is horrible. I have a NVidia GTX 550 with 1 GB memory and the latest drivers. I should have a better view than this.Untitled5.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptRH View Post
                  Is anybody else having this problem? The ground in 3D view is horrible. I have a NVidia GTX 550 with 1 GB memory and the latest drivers. I should have a better view than this.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7415[/ATTACH]
                  I get similar for areas here. Its no longer google so may not have the same resolution maps as they did.. Or other such optimisations as load time or area of view to make it faster may be set

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                    I get similar for areas here. Its no longer google so may not have the same resolution maps as they did.. Or other such optimisations as load time or area of view to make it faster may be set
                    Olov discussed this issue a week or so ago. Due to cost, FR24 are only paying for medium resolution satellite imagery - after all this feature is free (but simple things like vertical speed no longer are - go figure). Why they don't charge for 3D and buy better imagery I don't quite understand because so many people work themselves into a frazzle over the shortcomings of this feature that there needs to be a put up or shut up moment. Personally I don't care much about 3D but I have played with it a few times and I can see how folk might get hooked. I reckon the resolution is OK for what it is: a simulation - it's not a game.

Comment

• I love the new FR24! Regarding that Google map thing, there should be a way for the client computer to access the Google maps independent of the FR24 license problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                        Yes, yes it does! -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7408[/ATTACH]

Just a very quiet day then in Washington state on the morning of 5 April, right?
                        Wrong

For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam26K View Post
                          I love the new FR24! Regarding that Google map thing, there should be a way for the client computer to access the Google maps independent of the FR24 license problems.
                          Thanks!

If you are referring to the 3d view, its not Google Maps. We are using Cesium maps for the 3d view.
                          /Olov

Comment

• Originally posted by radiostationx View Post
                            Latest tweet

Ah Those were the days, we got the basic essentials at first glance..Altitude track, speed, route the lot..and room for a photo to spare.

Now altitude and other essentials have gone from default view

...we have to muddle that menu thingy on the left..loads of other non essential info taking priority.

Now that is just plane Crazy

scroll that menu man...or fiddle with the menu thingy and get the altitude, the route info goes missing or the aircraft detail goes missing..your choice ? even more

I understand that the new plane info view (left hand panel) is not perfectly designed for smaller screens. In this weeks release, we will introduce a setting (for subscribers) to disable the aircraft image.
                            I know it won't solve it completely, but it's a start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                              I understand that the new plane info view (left hand panel) is not perfectly designed for smaller screens. In this weeks release, we will introduce a setting (for subscribers) to disable the aircraft image.
                              I know it won't solve it completely, but it's a start.
                              I hope we will finally see an Airport Pin Fix which is imho more important than an option to disable the a/c photos (instead of this, a better screen optimization is needed. Even on 1080p i have to scroll a bit in the aircraft infos -.-)
                              Regards,
                              T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                              Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                                I hope we will finally see an Airport Pin Fix which is imho more important than an option to disable the a/c photos (instead of this, a better screen optimization is needed. Even on 1080p i have to scroll a bit in the aircraft infos -.-)

I wouldn't want to disappoint you Equi.. Airport fix is in the release as well, live now.

Comment

Working...
                                X