Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    Yes, some accounts still have issues with alerts. Will look into it today!
    Olov, any news on this since the day is over in your part of the world? I guess I am one of the lucky customers with a problematic account, as I am receiving zero alerts. Not really happy about that to be honest.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Artdime; 2016-03-23 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Artdime View Post
    Olov, any news on this since the day is over in your part of the world? I guess I am one of the lucky customers with a problematic account, as I am receiving zero alerts. Not really happy about that to be honest.

Thanks.
    Hi Artdime,

We made some progress today, but not completely solved the alert issues I'm afraid. Continuing tomorrow.

Olov

Quote Originally Posted by GBHgpJON View Post
    Not a bug as such, but I seem to alternate between Business and Gold accounts............happy with either as I feed. So not a problem financially. Rest of it seems to work fine!
    Ok, thanks. We have seen reports of similar issues but we have not been able to pinpoint the issue yet.

Logut bug should be permanently fixed as of today. Please report if you still experience random logouts!

There was a problem fetching your data Please try again

Whenever I click on an aircraft I get an error message of "There was a problem fetching your data
    Please try again". I have seen that this has been reported several days ago, but want to make sure that it is still recognized as a problem. Windows7, Chrome. It is hard to get rid of.

Chuckinkona

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckinKona View Post
    Whenever I click on an aircraft I get an error message of "There was a problem fetching your data
    Please try again". I have seen that this has been reported several days ago, but want to make sure that it is still recognized as a problem. Windows7, Chrome. It is hard to get rid of.

Chuckinkona
    Hi Chuckinkona!

This should have been solved when we solved our performance issues, last parts of it going live yesterday but mostly under control since Monday/Tuesday.

It could be related to your Internet connection, or the connectivity between Hawaii and us. Could you contact support@fr24.com please?

Thanks,
    Olov

Flight attendant
    The two photos on this page always show the same author, But it is usually not the case.
    1.PNG2.PNG
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by YsMilan View Post
    The two photos on this page always show the same author, But it is usually not the case.
    1.PNG2.PNG
    Actually I see what you mean now, (wasn't explained very well)

Olov, your code appears to pull the name from the first image it grabs and applies to subsequent.

You can see his examples, the 3rd image is from a BobH

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....gsearch=B-5930
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Actually I see what you mean now, (wasn't explained very well)

Olov, your code appears to pull the name from the first image it grabs and applies to subsequent.

You can see his examples, the 3rd image is from a BobH

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....gsearch=B-5930
    Yes, please forgive my English.
    The first photo was taken by me, but the second photo was not taken by me.
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Captain
    Olov, when will playback be re-enabled please? It has been down for a full week now and the "Russian events" excuse doesn't really cut it anymore. It doesn't take long to hook up another server and add some bandwidth when you have the monthly income that you do from the subscribers. Please provide a date as I would like to cancel and seek a refund if it's not back up by then as this is my most used feature. Thanks.
    Last edited by rik130; 2016-03-24 at 06:22.