Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 578

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

  1. #251
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    Yes, some accounts still have issues with alerts. Will look into it today!
    Olov, any news on this since the day is over in your part of the world? I guess I am one of the lucky customers with a problematic account, as I am receiving zero alerts. Not really happy about that to be honest.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Artdime; 2016-03-23 at 16:34.

  2. #252
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Artdime View Post
    Olov, any news on this since the day is over in your part of the world? I guess I am one of the lucky customers with a problematic account, as I am receiving zero alerts. Not really happy about that to be honest.

    Thanks.
    Hi Artdime,

    We made some progress today, but not completely solved the alert issues I'm afraid. Continuing tomorrow.

    Olov

  3. #253
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by GBHgpJON View Post
    Not a bug as such, but I seem to alternate between Business and Gold accounts............happy with either as I feed. So not a problem financially. Rest of it seems to work fine!
    Ok, thanks. We have seen reports of similar issues but we have not been able to pinpoint the issue yet.

  4. #254
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Logut bug should be permanently fixed as of today. Please report if you still experience random logouts!

  5. #255
    Passenger ChuckinKona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gig Harbor, Washington, USA
    Posts
    47

    There was a problem fetching your data Please try again

    Whenever I click on an aircraft I get an error message of "There was a problem fetching your data
    Please try again". I have seen that this has been reported several days ago, but want to make sure that it is still recognized as a problem. Windows7, Chrome. It is hard to get rid of.

    Chuckinkona

  6. #256
    Team FR24 Olov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckinKona View Post
    Whenever I click on an aircraft I get an error message of "There was a problem fetching your data
    Please try again". I have seen that this has been reported several days ago, but want to make sure that it is still recognized as a problem. Windows7, Chrome. It is hard to get rid of.

    Chuckinkona
    Hi Chuckinkona!

    This should have been solved when we solved our performance issues, last parts of it going live yesterday but mostly under control since Monday/Tuesday.

    It could be related to your Internet connection, or the connectivity between Hawaii and us. Could you contact support@fr24.com please?

    Thanks,
    Olov

  7. #257
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    China Kunming
    Posts
    70
    The two photos on this page always show the same author, But it is usually not the case.
    1.PNG2.PNG
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

  8. #258
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,008
    Quote Originally Posted by YsMilan View Post
    The two photos on this page always show the same author, But it is usually not the case.
    1.PNG2.PNG
    Actually I see what you mean now, (wasn't explained very well)

    Olov, your code appears to pull the name from the first image it grabs and applies to subsequent.

    You can see his examples, the 3rd image is from a BobH

    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....gsearch=B-5930
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  9. #259
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    China Kunming
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Actually I see what you mean now, (wasn't explained very well)

    Olov, your code appears to pull the name from the first image it grabs and applies to subsequent.

    You can see his examples, the 3rd image is from a BobH

    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....gsearch=B-5930
    Yes, please forgive my English.
    The first photo was taken by me, but the second photo was not taken by me.
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

  10. #260
    Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    SBCT
    Posts
    522
    Olov, when will playback be re-enabled please? It has been down for a full week now and the "Russian events" excuse doesn't really cut it anymore. It doesn't take long to hook up another server and add some bandwidth when you have the monthly income that you do from the subscribers. Please provide a date as I would like to cancel and seek a refund if it's not back up by then as this is my most used feature. Thanks.
    Last edited by rik130; 2016-03-24 at 06:22.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •