Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    I agree with you fully! Even if we tested this release more than any release before, that is not an excuse.

As one of the two co-founders of Flightradar24, it is very painful for me to see this. Be 100% certain that we do everything in our power to make it right now and as quickly as possible.

We work as hard as we can until all bugs have been corrected.

The main reason why we still have as serious bugs as the "log out bug" three days after the relase is that we have been forced to deal with performance issue first. The unfortunate Russian crash did not exactly make things better.

Olov
    Hi Olov, I for one appreciate your (and your team's) efforts in trying to fix the bugs as quickly as possible and I know it is as frustrating for you guys as it is for us. Perhaps in the future when you decide to do a complete redesign it would be wise to engage the help of some prolific users/subscribers to test the new version in beta for any bugs/glitches before official public release. I am happy to offer my assistance there free gratis should you require volunteers.

Passenger
    Hi, my name is Stefan from Austria! I have been enjoying FR24 for a very long time
    Today Ive done the registration for the "Silver Account", but I still can not see the "aircraft labels" (Yes, I am logged in and yes, I have deleted cookies before log in)

Anyone here can help me?

Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-20 um 17.56.04.jpg
    Last edited by spotti; 2016-03-20 at 17:43.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bierboum View Post
    But at this moment it looks "normal".
    This situation is over in the meantime. Verry sorry to see that my screen freeze again in a couple of minutes.

I wonder how long this situation lasts. I do have paid for a well operating service. Can you not go back to the previous version?
    -
    13 NM East of EHAM
    -

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by atairlines View Post
    I'm unable to login... I receive the following message: "Your email address has not been confirmed. Resend confirmation email"

But the confirmation email does not arrive...
    Same issue here. Did you meanwhile receive the mail?

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bierboum View Post
    This situation is over in the meantime. Verry sorry to see that my screen freeze again in a couple of minutes.

I wonder how long this situation lasts. I do have paid for a well operating service. Can you not go back to the previous version?
    yes... FR24 is still slow and unresponsive, with labels which don't appear, freezing, airport info same thing, an so ever....
    Last edited by lemonnier; 2016-03-20 at 20:55.

Passenger
    Overall it is a nice update but it is extremely frustrating to have everything freeze all the time, perhaps before we didn't have all the bells and whistles but at least you could track flights, now we have all these features that do not work as intended and we lost capabilities that we used to have.

Laptop: Win7 Home Ed
    PC: Win7 Pro
    I will not be using Win10 with either pc/laptop.
    Both with 4GB Ram and 2.6 dual-core processors
    Browser: Chrome

All working perfect here with one exception.

As a feeder to FR24 since 2013 and sending data 24/7 (100% daily uptime according to my stats) I have been granted GOLD Subscription instead of Business subscription but I have raised a ticket for this, ticket #105062 in which I hope this will be rectified soon.

Other than that, I am very impressed with the work that has gone into this new interface. Keep up the good work FR24 Team :-)
    T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
    Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
    Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by spotti View Post
    Hi, my name is Stefan from Austria! I have been enjoying FR24 for a very long time…
    Today Ive done the registration for the "Silver Account", but I still can not see the "aircraft labels" (Yes, I am logged in and yes, I have deleted cookies before log in)
    Hi spotti,
    On my environment, aircraft label is displayed properly. I'm using Win7 and Chrome.
    I suppose your case is based on environment of your side.
    I agree you that your situation is one of issue on new FR24. However, if you want to see a/c label as soon as you possible. I recommend you to try using Chrome.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by nippa View Post
    Under Flight Details it shows the upper wind. By convention it is the direction from which the wind blows so why is the arrow pointing in that direction and not from it.
    Call me pedantic but after 42 years flying it looks so wrong
    A pretty basic error for sure. My guess is that this type of flaw is relatively easy to fix .... unlike the auto-logoff problem that many of us are still encountering.

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Responder View Post
    As a feeder to FR24 since 2013 and sending data 24/7 (100% daily uptime according to my stats) I have been granted GOLD Subscription instead of Business subscription but I have raised a ticket for this, ticket #105062 in which I hope this will be rectified soon.
    Hi Responder,
    Im also feeder, and granted Business subscription.
    I guess FR24 free subscription offer to feeder is based on Stats of your feed now.
    For example, your overall score is listed as below 50,000, however I'm above 57.000. Or your uptime is less as 3,200 however, i'm above 4,000.
    I'm not sure if it is correct solution. However, I supposed that there should be something classification to make fair between 24/7 feeder and just a hour a week one.