Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    Formatting messed up and wrapping lines where it shouldn't : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-ezpb
    Again, I suspect you have a local issue

fr24format.jpg
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Unless you have a local issue to hide them, they're pretty obvious.

Local time here may not transfer to all screens.

Attachment 7202
    Thanks "oblivian" - that works. Seemingly the update had changed my settings without informing me.

Also, in reply to my own posts about the flight history, it seems to be bugged because some aircraft show the full 6 month history but others do not.

In my example above, F-WTBR only shows the last 30 days and doesn't show (for me) the flight out of BOD on 19 Feb, but yet this other BBJ shows historical flights back to flight testing in December :

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/a6-rju

so why not this one too? https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/f-wtbr

Can you explain please. Or are you about to tell me it's another "local issue" ?
    Last edited by rik130; 2016-03-20 at 07:02.

Captain
    Again, I suspect you have a local issue

fr24format.jpg
    Strange - showing like that for me now. Wasn't when I posted - the lines were wrapping round with the icons split over 2 lines for each entry. I knew I should've screenshotted it!

Super Moderator
    Layout display is performed on the local users PC using CSS and scripting. It is sent in raw text and then laid out at the end of load. PC/connection speed issues or hiccups in the data can cause it to not render correctly

As for the history, we can only but summise it is being worked on. The entire database has been rebuilt from scratch and appears to be missing chunks.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Captain
    Layout display is performed on the local users PC using CSS and scripting. It is sent in raw text and then laid out at the end of load. PC/connection speed issues or hiccups in the data can cause it to not render correctly

As for the history, we can only but summise it is being worked on. The entire database has been rebuilt from scratch and appears to be missing chunks.
    Yes, there is definitely a database flight history issue. I have checked over 25 flight histories for regular airliners now and I'd say about 50% of them show the full 6 month history and the other 50% only show history dating back 1 month, seemingly based on the old premium account perk.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Olov View Post
    Hi Bierboum. That does not sound like a known issue. Could you contact support please?

thanks!
    Olov
    Hi Olov, I did this immediately after posting here. But at this moment it looks "normal". The only thing that is not going to work is clikking on an aircraft. There appears no information about the aircraft and the flight on the left side of the screen.

I reported this to Support this morning:

Ticket ID: 105124
    Subject: FR24 Contact us: Other

Kind Regards,

Hans
    Last edited by Bierboum; 2016-03-20 at 09:11. Reason: add confirmation from Support
    -
    13 NM East of EHAM
    -

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Bierboum View Post
    Hi Olov, I did this immediately after posting here. But at this moment it looks "normal". The only thing that is not going to work is clikking on an aircraft. There appears no information about the aircraft and the flight on the left side of the screen.

I reported this to Support this morning:

Ticket ID: 105124
    Subject: FR24 Contact us: Other

Kind Regards,

Hans
    I had same issue and also reported it. However I have noticed since today that details now show for me when clicking the icons, albeit rather slowly in some instances.

Passenger
    The biggest problem for me right now is that I keep getting logged out. It takes all the fun out of using the website, so most of the time I don't, which is a shame.
    Hopefully this really is their number one priority right now, so that we can finally enjoy the new site, which is a real beauty, with a lot of new data.

Captain
    I have done some testing and it seems that historical data shows in excess of 1 month for some aircraft, but not for others. There does not seem to be any pattern to this. From my own observations, it looks like it may be related to the data that you appended the registration details to the hex in your database. For example, there are many Boeing first flights at Renton that you do not show in your flight history, yet did show on the map with hex at the time of the flight. Of course, those first flights would be unknown until you have seen the registration details from the Puget Sound Boeing blog site and added them AFTER the event. Future flights since you've added registration details to the hex all seem to display fine but it seems that any flights prior to you adding reg to the hex do not display in the list. This must be a bug as in the old version once you appended the reg data to the hex, all previous instances of the hex would show in the aircraft flight history. You might want to spend some time checking this out as I'm seeing a similar story with the Airbus deliveries too - the first leg (where hex will be often be unknwon) often doesn't show, but second leg and afterwards usually show in the list.

A few examples :

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/a6-rju

All good except missing first flight out of RNT on 13 Dec under same hex code - it showed originally on old site.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-8375

First leg 17 Feb TLS-AST missing, but showed on old site.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vn-a671

Delivery out of TLS on 16 Feb missing - showed on old site.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/xa-vlo

First leg out of TLS missing 20 Feb - showed ok on old version of site.

[Ticket 105101]

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by adi4x View Post
    The biggest problem for me right now is that I keep getting logged out. It takes all the fun out of using the website, so most of the time I don't, which is a shame.
    Hopefully this really is their number one priority right now, so that we can finally enjoy the new site, which is a real beauty, with a lot of new data.
    Same here. Sometimes it is between a few seconds to a few minutes to be logged out without any visible reason