Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: New webpage design: Bug reports

Passenger
    hi,
    new pbm this evening: impossible to select a plane: icon changes colour, but on click, nothing is selected....

Passenger
    Under Flight Details it shows the upper wind. By convention it is the direction from which the wind blows so why is the arrow pointing in that direction and not from it.
    Call me pedantic but after 42 years flying it looks so wrong

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonLee View Post
    I am really surprised about many of the issues being reported, the only problem I had was finding where they hid the Feed Stats page though that is now resolved.

In relation to other issues, as I have an IT background I would suggest the following;

I am not being logged out, nor am I seeing other issues such a freezing etc, running home built PC with twin processors (32bit), with 4Gb RAM, 3D compatible graphics card with 8Gb Memory, Windows 10 Pro with all updates and fortunate to have High Speed Broadband.

Some issues may be related to low internet speeds, graphics card installed, conflicts with other programmes running, browser settings, etc. It is impossible for software and web developers to be able to ensure all potential computers are going to run it without issues due to the millions of potential permutations out there and you cannot just assume the problem it not at your end. I recently had issues with another site and it was simply a setting in my browser (IE11) that had not been activated.

To Demonlee, Where did you find the feed stats page, I can't find it.

Captain
    The subscription options are all lies.

It says for the "gold" plan :

"Flight history
    Get info for past flights including aircraft type, registration, origin, destination, scedule, estimated time of arrival and actual time of departure. As a Gold Plan subscriber, you'll have access to 180 days of historical data. To see more historical flight information, consider upgrading to our Business Plan. If you're interested in data older than one year, please contact us."

It says my account is "gold" and in the description it says that I have access to 180 days flight history. Why then do I only have access to 30 days flight history?

It is 20 March today and this plane flew BOD-DXB on 19 Feb then DXB-TSA on 20 Feb - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/f-wtbr

Why then when I click this today does it no longer show the BOD-DXB leg which is over 30 days ago but within 180 days? I know that the BOD-DXB is there because I saw it a few weeks ago.

Please fix my account so that I have 180 days history as per the "gold" subscription. Thank you.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    The subscription options are all lies.

It says for the "gold" plan :

"Flight history
    Get info for past flights including aircraft type, registration, origin, destination, scedule, estimated time of arrival and actual time of departure. As a Gold Plan subscriber, you'll have access to 180 days of historical data. To see more historical flight information, consider upgrading to our Business Plan. If you're interested in data older than one year, please contact us."

It says my account is "gold" and in the description it says that I have access to 180 days flight history. Why then do I only have access to 30 days flight history?

It is 20 March today and this plane flew BOD-DXB on 19 Feb then DXB-TSA on 20 Feb - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/f-wtbr

Why then when I click this today does it no longer show the BOD-DXB leg which is over 30 days ago but within 180 days? I know that the BOD-DXB is there because I saw it a few weeks ago.

Please fix my account so that I have 180 days history as per the "gold" subscription. Thank you.
    Not asking in the right place. You need to email

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Purser
    Why the new webpage always auto-logout without 15 mins?

I have already cleaned the website cookies but nothing can be improved.

It's a bit annoyed and hope it can be fixed soon or before April as I know FR24 really put much effort on new webpage and 3D display.
    Last edited by Dundee; 2016-03-20 at 06:23.
    T-VHST9: http://vhst9.hopto.org/
    (24/7)

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Not asking in the right place. You need to email

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    I did do so already, but alas no reply forthcoming. It is clearly a bug as it gives a different amount to what is stated. In fact there is no subscription option for 30 days history anyway!

Also when will playback be enabled? This is the reason why I have a subscription and not providing that service should be refunded if the owners can be arsed to pay for additional server capacity.

Captain
    Where is tab to change settings? It doesn't seem to exist anymore? In the flight history all the flights show local times instead of UTC, but when you click on the playback tab it shows as UTC by default. How do I change the flight list to display flight times in UTC please?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    Where is tab to change settings? It doesn't seem to exist anymore? In the flight history all the flights show local times instead of UTC, but when you click on the playback tab it shows as UTC by default. How do I change the flight list to display flight times in UTC please?
    Unless you have a local issue to hide them, they're pretty obvious.

Local time here may not transfer to all screens.

fr24settings.jpg
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Captain
    Formatting messed up and wrapping lines where it shouldn't : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-ezpb