X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably in the next week.

Comment

• Great! It's a very good thing. Thank you for your information.
      rwy0523

Comment

• Hi everybody,

It would be nice to add a filter for airport of destination. I live near EHAM and airspace is pretty crowded there. If I could set a filter to "only show planes to EHAM" it would be easier to monitor those planes.

Greets from the Netherlands!

Comment

• Hello,

A very useful feature to add would be the possibility, in the Plane page, to sort also by a/c type, registration or squawk. That would increase a lot the usefulness of that page. Hope this could be in the next release... ;-)

Regards,

Max

Comment

• Hi Love the new version of flightradar24. Just one thing i would like, you know when you click on the airport it comes up with the list of planes which are coming in, any chance we could have the registration of the plane there too?

Thanks

Comment

• Is the new version in use ? I don't have it...

Comment

• Originally posted by rwy0523 View Post
                Is the new version in use ? I don't have it...
                Hi, here is the link about the new Beta Fightradar24, please read it first before clicking on the link.
                Welcome to preview of the new version of Flightradar24. We plan to release this as official version in about 2-3 weeks. The biggest news is that you can click on airports to get live arrival / departure boards. Other improvements are better search and playback. There are still some fixes left before this becomes the official
                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by doodlebug View Post
                  Can a map option be included which gives airways and routing points?

Steve
                  I strongly endorse this one! A feature which allows to plot at least reporting points (with an on/off checkbox) would be precious. We the users could contribute by entering name and coordinates of the points (a simple automated feature may take care of duplicates). Airways display switch could better be put under a separate checkbox. I am an air traffic controller, and our manager has flightradar24 always open in his office: the aircraft just lift off and in no time they are on display, on some occasions even a second or two earlier than the area radar! Reporting points would be the last straw!

Comment

• Filter Active

Hi Mike,

New version very nice indeed,I dont usually request but,.,

When the Filter is active, is it possible that at the top of the map
                    that maybe a green light is switched on, to show that its been activated.
                    and when not activated a Red light maybe.,

The reason for my request is,., that in chat we get ppl coming in and saying
                    Ive got no planes on my map,. simple because they have move away from the area
                    where they have used the Filter.

Not only from me, but also from a discussion with Anna in English chat.

Keep it up Boss,. maybe clear up a few of the old faults also.

regards on the Flight Crew
                    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Nice to see ATC LIML is aalso on board

1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Is there an user "ATC LIML"?!? I'm a LIML ATCO too! Maybe (s)he's some fellow here in the ATC building, ehehehe

Comment

• A-SMGCS

You was the person, I was referring too

AS the LIML came from you profile

Comment

• Originally posted by delcomp View Post
                            Hi Mike,

New version very nice indeed,I dont usually request but,.,

When the Filter is active, is it possible that at the top of the map
                            that maybe a green light is switched on, to show that its been activated.
                            and when not activated a Red light maybe.,

The reason for my request is,., that in chat we get ppl coming in and saying
                            Ive got no planes on my map,. simple because they have move away from the area
                            where they have used the Filter.

Not only from me, but also from a discussion with Anna in English chat.

Keep it up Boss,. maybe clear up a few of the old faults also.

regards on the Flight Crew
                            Hi David,

There will be some changes to playback and filters/settings before final release. We noticed when the new version was released that there was some things that could been made a bit more clear.

Regarding the people without aircraft we have already made a small change with a small notice when you have 0 aircraft.

//Mike

Comment

• My wishlist for fr24.com

Here is my wishlist for fr24.com

- additional filter for specific squawks (for example 7700, 0025, 0030....)
                              - switch for showing the location of radar-stations on the map
                              - switch for autocolor for airplanes (color of planesymbol depending on altitude)
                              - switch for an overlay of a color shaded transparent area, which shows the coverage of a radar station
                              - additional altitude and speed column in the plane table
                              - plane table as a pivot table to sort the entries after specific properties (for example sorting after plane type or altitude)
                              - filter working also for plane table

Greetings,
                              netbees

Comment

• Create a client program that allows to receive data from the server FR24, and will join alternative programs displaying of air situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X