This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JCZ View Post
    suggest an export option on flight paths ("save as") to the *.kml format.
    Would be a useful feature indeed!

Comment

• Hello, I have seen a new radar in the Canary Islands with the code GCLP1, could know which island is located radar?

Best regards from Gran Canaria.
      José y Alejandro

Comment

• Hello, I have it in Telde radar, but so far I have not 24 / 7 until you get a dedicated team for it. Regards

Comment

• You know for the aircraft labels for row 1 could we also have flightnumber as well as callsign & registration?

Comment

• It'll come quite handy if there'd be a possibility to specify a negation in filters.
            For example, adding "!" before callsign or a/c type could mean "anything except that type": "!EZY" = show everything, but not easyjet, "!B737" = no 737s on the map, and so on.

Sorry if repeating. Thanks!

Comment

• It would be a really good function if we had the ability to rotate the map and orientate it to what evere direction we want. Its just a matter or adding the few lines of Google code to allow the Rotate API to be displayed. This could then lead to the advantage of another utility which would allow the map to be rotated away from the fixed top down view. You already have the a/c altitude so if you click on the a/c it could, if enabled by the user rotate to the direction of the a/c and position itself at the a/c's height - hardly any extra coding, just filling different fields.
              T-EGPD7

Comment

• Waypoints in the map, which could be turned on/off, it would be a great feature. High altitude waypoints since most of the airplanes displayed find place in high altitude airspace anyway.

gura75

Comment

• Flight radar is fantastic, when you click on the planes tab it lists all planes call signs in alphabetical order, what about a sort function so you can sort aircraft types out, this would be quite useful for checking any rare types, you could do it for the airlines as well or could be more technical and sort planes out from to there destination. One more thing maybe, what about a more info, you collect data from airport movements and do a lists of the busiest airports, that do for now keep up the good work, looking forward to your next update.

Comment

• Hi everybody!
                    I'm a new user in flightradar24.com and future contributor... I expect to buy a radarbox soon and install it in Ural/Russia.

I think it could be interesting for technical purposes to point ADS-B receiving stations on the map.

Regards,
                    Amaury

Comment

• Originally posted by GARETH SHEPHERD View Post
                      Flight radar is fantastic, when you click on the planes tab it lists all planes call signs in alphabetical order, what about a sort function so you can sort aircraft types out, this would be quite useful for checking any rare types, you could do it for the airlines as well or could be more technical and sort planes out from to there destination. One more thing maybe, what about a more info, you collect data from airport movements and do a lists of the busiest airports, that do for now keep up the good work, looking forward to your next update.

Settings - Filters. The tips window will show you how to use them. But you can do exactly that. B74 or A38 etc
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I would like to find out if there is a development on airport filter yet?

Comment

• Thortekle - The code of GCLP should give you a clue - it's based upon your local airport in Gran Canaria. If there's more than one radar box operator in the same area, the subsequent codes will have a number appended. Doing a Google search for 'ICAO ****' will identify the nearest airport to our data submitter.

Comment

• Angelus1971 - Please be realistic about what you are suggesting... There is already more than enough data available on this web-site and it's maintained by a very small dedicated team of VOLUNTEERS. We cannot expect them to bend over backwards to support all these fancy ideas. I suggest you be grateful for what you get at this time, for free. There is no large corporation with lots of programmers, sitting about looking for other things to fill up our very limited map space.

Comment

• Originally posted by F4GHR View Post
                              Hi everybody!
                              I'm a new user in flightradar24.com and future contributor... I expect to buy a radarbox soon and install it in Ural/Russia.

I think it could be interesting for technical purposes to point ADS-B receiving stations on the map.

Regards,
                              Amaury
                              Good idea!

Some way to communicate with the owners of the radar and translate the site into different languages
                              Last edited by polaris; 2011-11-26, 18:08.
                              LEST Radar - Observando el cielo de Galicia

Comment

• Duncan T - Get over yourself! This is after all a "Suggestions Forum" after all. Just who the hell do you think you are? If you knew anything about what you are taling about, you would retract the garbage you speak.
                                T-EGPD7

Comment

Working...
                                X