Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iphone app plane finder is a great app with UK,Holland and Scandinavia flights showing.

Comment

Could I ask that the word 'Hex' be changed to 'Reg' or 'Registration' on the planes tab - as that is what is showing not the hex for the flight? Thank you

Comment

Cant see...

Hi...!
        Sorry I m an italian guy...brand new out this Forum...
        I Really like Flightradar24.com...is Special...for me
        So only a question...me live in north Italy...near French Riviera...
        and all the day I see a lot of Plane flight over my head...
        but I can t see them on this radar...maybe me not use well this program...?
        Really Thanks & Compliments...

Comment

Ias

Could I ask that it would be possible to show the Indicated Airspeed among the flight data?

Or the IAS isn't sent by plane?

IAS could be a very useful information.

And finnaly mega thanks for this page!!!

Nándi

Comment

Hello,
            maybe you can do that it shows cargo and passenger planes separately?
            Thankssss...

Comment

IAS is not sent out by transponder, only GS.

Today we don't know if a plane is cargo, passanger or private. We would have to classify all 18.000 airplanes in database first. Maybe sometime in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                IAS is not sent out by transponder, only GS.

Today we don't know if a plane is cargo, passanger or private. We would have to classify all 18.000 airplanes in database first. Maybe sometime in the future.
                but the passenger planes usually have it's departure airport and arrival airport, the cargo planes doesn't.
                maybe u can sort it out that way?

Comment

Originally posted by hans View Post
                  but the passenger planes usually have it's departure airport and arrival airport, the cargo planes doesn't.
                  maybe u can sort it out that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Stone View Post
                    Hi...!
                    Sorry I m an italian guy...brand new out this Forum...
                    I Really like Flightradar24.com...is Special...for me
                    So only a question...me live in north Italy...near French Riviera...
                    and all the day I see a lot of Plane flight over my head...
                    but I can t see them on this radar...maybe me not use well this program...?

Hello Stone

The last week there is a good coverage of northwest Italy, including Milano. The coverage of your area depend on distance to the ADS-B reciver and planes altitude. The last week there is also good coverage of Italy down to Roma. But I want better coverage of northeast of Italy Trieste, my mothers hometown.

Really Thanks & Compliments...
                    Kjelleman
                    Sweden
                    Stockholm / Haninge

Comment

Mr Kjelleman...
                      Really Thank fi Your Precius Answer...
                      me read some about de thing that why ...me no see this plane...
                      maybe is a military airplane...dat they not need de Transponder...
                      cause they do a special mission like exercitation...is possible...
                      Thank again...& Sorry my ignorance bout dis Thing...but I Just ask to Know...!
                      Bless

Comment

Mr Stone....
                        Itīs not easy to know how every thing works. Air army do not have the ADS-B transponder except for Airbus or Boeing passager jets. Older aircraft such DC 9, DC 10 and MD 11 have not the transponder, but a few have such Finnair MD 11 and FEDEX MD 11. You will learn how it works when you use it (flightradar24).
                        Buona Pasqua
                        Kjelleman

Comment

I think that a good feature will be "24h history viewer". It should provide possibility to watch past flights from the last 24h. I mean, user is enter or choose an specific hour and radar shows airplane situation at that moment of time with all information after clicking on the specific plane. It will be very usefull when you have no access to the computer and you have notice an interesting event on the sky. With this history you can check what it was after returning home. I think that extremespotters also will be greatful

Besides this - you are doing great work guys
                          Last edited by quintrix; 2010-04-03, 11:19.

Comment

I do not know if this was already mentioned here before, but if the info about the selected plane could automaticaly update after 10,20 or 30 seconds. I need to re-click the plane to see actual info-speed, altimeter... Can this be added to the to-do list if possible? The filter of aircraft was already mentioned here, when do you think it could be in operation?
                            Your site is great, I was wondering for years what kind of planes are flying over my head and now I know it thank to flightradar24 Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by adulko View Post
                              I do not know if this was already mentioned here before, but if the info about the selected plane could automaticaly update after 10,20 or 30 seconds. I need to re-click the plane to see actual info-speed, altimeter... Can this be added to the to-do list if possible? The filter of aircraft was already mentioned here, when do you think it could be in operation?
                              Your site is great, I was wondering for years what kind of planes are flying over my head and now I know it thank to flightradar24 Thanks
                              This feature has been live for about 25 hours

Comment

Can a map option be included which gives airways and routing points?

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X