Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ you can find links to FR24 Premium apps on all platforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbo View Post
      I have asked the guys at flight radar to help me with this problem, but they seem to be quite useless in finding a solution to this problem.
      As you were advised earlier this evening, please make sure you've downloaded the free app for FR24 Premium not the chargeable Flightradar24 Pro.

If you still have a problem, please reply to the Support email.

Comment

• Hello, I already have flight radar 24 pro, so how do I get the app for premium? Regards Terry

Comment

• Click the link 2 messages up. Logging in with your registered premium details. And the app links appear there. Or search them on the market places. The premium versions are free but require an account verification to launch
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I subscribed to flightradar24 premium on 12 september, valid till 12 september 2014. It worked nicely. But since a couple of days, signing-in does not produce the expected results. I have to reactivate the page regularly and the "Jump to area" box does not offer anymore the possibility for bookmarks. I use a Macbook and tried different navigators (Safari, Google Chrome,Firefox, Opera) but without any success.
            Can anyone offer any help?

Comment

• When you sign in, does the left-hand panel show "Active" against Premium?

Comment

• My answer is yes. When i click on "Active", a pop-up saying : You are signed in and your
                account is active until 2014-09-12, etc.

Comment

• Just a long shot but try doing a Restart on your Mac, if you havent already. That will sometimes clear up things. Good Luck./Bill

Comment

• Try deleting all Flightradar24 cookies and clear the browser cache. If that doesn't work, get in touch via Support@FR24.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                      Try deleting all Flightradar24 cookies and clear the browser cache. If that doesn't work, get in touch via Support@FR24.com.
                      I deleted all cookies, I have reinitialised Safari and restarted my computer, but with no success. So, I will get in touch with support@fFR24.com

Comment

• Guys would you be including logos for the internet version of flightradar 24? love for you guy`s to include it in the windows 8 app... but l`m not hopeful.

Thanks
                        Paul

Comment

• I would like to put the following on the whishlist:
                          being able to search a plane by hexcode

Comment

• I received the FR24 box this week and have been running it for the past 2 days. Received an email confirming it is up and running, made a premium account but it still keeps saying not active. Tried different browsers with cookies etc. cleared, but nothing. How long does it normally take to get activated?

As for now no replies from e-mail to support@fr24
                            Any advice?
                            FR24 station: F-EHEH1

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggy8675 View Post
                              I received the FR24 box this week and have been running it for the past 2 days. Received an email confirming it is up and running, made a premium account but it still keeps saying not active. Tried different browsers with cookies etc. cleared, but nothing. How long does it normally take to get activated?

As for now no replies from e-mail to support@fr24
                              Any advice?
                              I'm sure FR24 support will answer, but normal answer time is 1-5 days.

Comment

• Seems to be an old problem happening again.

I've been feeding, but it's not registering and subsequently, showing as not active and premium disabled.

Comment

Working...
                                X