Getting your rank from FR24 Feeders Statistics easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam26K View Post
    Look up your account stats. It will show you if you are feeding FR24 or not. It should say "online". I searched "EGNS" and you're not appearing so most likely there is something wrong with your feed configuration and/or internet connection.
    Hope you don't mind
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

There are some issues with my stat page since the update of yesterday, I am currently checking, should work again in a few hours.
      T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

Today,I do not see link any more to click on specific country next to Country column?!

Comment

Originally posted by LDSP View Post
          Today,I do not see link any more to click on specific country next to Country column?!
          Same here, would be nice if that can come back.
          Makes looking / comparing yourself with fellow countrymen a lot easier.

Comment

Yes, still broken. Hope it will be fixed soon. It was nice to easily look up one's performance vs the entire population of feeders.
            Hopefully no political issues. I was under the impression that the FR24 staff were fine with it.

Comment

Yes, indeed, the page is still broken.
              There was a change done by FR24 during the last upgrade that forbids the access to the stat page from an external site. I am sure it has not been done with the goal to kill this stat page, but most probably as a global change to have a more secure site.
              I will certainly not bother the support with this issue at the moment, as they have a lot to do fixing the bugs that came with the new release. I am thinking of putting in place an alternate solution to get the data, but it may take me a couple of days.
              T-LFSN4

Comment

Patrick1501: We have not intentionally locked your service out.. please bare with us and we will fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
                  Patrick1501: We have not intentionally locked your service out.. please bare with us and we will fix it!
                  Thanx Olov, the Patrick1501 stat page was handy so far, giving possibilties for enhanced filters! I would like if you work together with Patrick to fix it.
                  JRF: T-EDNY19
                  South Germany

Comment

Thanks Olov, I just sent an e-mail to the support describing the issue, I hope there is a simple solution that will bring it back to life.
                    T-LFSN4

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                      Thanks Olov, I just sent an e-mail to the support describing the issue, I hope there is a simple solution that will bring it back to life.
                      OK. Might take a while to get a response at the moment I'm afraid...

Comment

OK. Might take a while to get a response at the moment I'm afraid...
                        It is surely not the priority 1 on your todo list
                        T-LFSN4

Comment

I have the pleasure to announce that the stat web page is back!
                          And a big thank you to my colleague who noticed that an underscore has been replaced by a dash in the URL called

Have a nice day,
                          Patrick
                          T-LFSN4

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1501 View Post
                            I have the pleasure to announce that the stat web page is back!
                            And a big thank you to my colleague who noticed that an underscore has been replaced by a dash in the URL called

Have a nice day,
                            Patrick
                            One more thing off my list, without even having to do anything. Great!

Comment

Great Job and many thanks Patrick!

It would be nice to see this embedded in the FR24 user account area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam26K View Post
                                Great Job and many thanks Patrick!

It would be nice to see this embedded in the FR24 user account area.
                                We plan to re-visit the user account area, and the public statistics section, for improvements. Not sure exactly when, we have two complex projects first, soon enough I hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X