Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see that app on an android.

Comment

Originally posted by wange View Post
      Would like to see that app on an android.
      Yes, an Android app would be lovely. Any chance of that happening in the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by Carrot View Post
        Any chance of that happening in the near future?
        I already wrote some android applications. It depends on the complexity of the application and support in things already done if i could be able to write one.
        With access to live data i could also realize an app that is able to show an flight pointing your android on a place in the sky where you see an aircraft. Would be nice to show a fotograf of plane poiting to - like a big telescope.

Comment

Any news regarding when the release of this app will be?
          Proud distributor of the F-ENZV3 Radar

Comment

We don't know, as I wrote, the app is ready, we are waiting for apple.

Comment

Would be nice to see this aplication realy soon on Android Any chance ?

Comment

App for Iphone?

Where do I find this App? On app store?

Comment

Originally posted by rzepa10 View Post
                  A bird whispered in my ear that there are plans for an Android-app.

Originally posted by Phill View Post
                  Where do I find this App? On app store?
                  You'll find it in App Store when it's released.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieLima View Post
                    A bird whispered in my ear that there are plans for an Android-app.
                    I can not wait this app is one of the reason I'm going to buy Samsung Galaxy S and it would be nice to buy this app realy soon

Comment

yes there are!
                      app already exists - but flight data only coming from my own AirNav box.
                      Trying to get contact to FR24 for any arrangements to display data available at FR24.
                      see attached image - just made a screenshot!
                      Attached Files

Comment

yes there are!
                        app already exists - but flight data only coming from my own AirNav box.
                        Trying to get contact to FR24 for any arrangements to display data available at FR24.
                        see attached image - just made a screenshot!
                        Great news and great job.
                        I hope that guys from fr24 will answer you and together you will be able to make great app for android.
                        Can you make any youtube movie to show how it works ? And is there any chance to see option like "pointing phone to the plane on the sky and automaticly app will tell us what is this plane with small thumbnail?"

Comment

Can you make any youtube movie to show how it works ?
                          Good idea - will be my first upload to youtube!

And is there any chance to see option like "pointing phone to the plane on the sky and automaticly app will tell us what is this plane with small thumbnail?"
                          That is definitely the idea i had and for sure it will be part of app (maybe not in V1.0) but i am workin on it!

Comment

Good idea - will be my first upload to youtube!
                            Can you give me a link to this video ?

Comment

Can you give me a link to this video ?
                              I decided to include feature "pointing phone to the plane on the sky and automaticly app will tell us what is this plane with small thumbnail?" into version 1.0.
                              Now i am working on getting mobile position (on planet) and orientation (pointing direction) reliably, what i found is not an easy task (even google SkyMap programmers have some troubles here).
                              As i do not have access to FR24 flight data i have to do things like mode_s conversion to tailnumber and accessing pictures of plane completely on myself.
                              So i am still developing and up to now there is no product at Version 1.0.
                              Already implemented are things like showing planes on map directing flight heading, flight information poping up on taping the plane on map, link to photo of plane...
                              Next two weeks i will be on vacation. Good thing - one week on my own - bad thing (not for me ) - one week in greece and no development at all.
                              So things are moving!

regards
                              Werner

Comment

What's the app full name? Because I can't found it on appstore...

Thank you :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X