cd /etc/
    that should work from everywhere
    thanks I can Be success
    how i can See the Fr24feed.log?

Comment

• Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
      thanks I can Be success
      how i can See the Fr24feed.log?
      Morning malavanehsan, dont get me wrong , but what about trying to learn the basics of using Linux ?
      Yes, i Know, you are a beginner, so am i....
      if you didnt change the original setting of the path try:

Code:
      cd /var/log/
      near HAM // F-EDDH1 FR24 Box // T-EDDH14 Raspberry Pi - DVB-T Dongle

Comment

• Hi
        in my Place covered With 3 Fr24box And know I Start Feeding and can Enabled Via Raspberry And MLAT is ok But Why My Place know Cover Via 4 Receiver (3 fr24 box & 1 Raspberry) not Shown MLAT? What's Matter?
        my Radar Id is
        F-OIGG1 & T-OIGG1

Comment

Hi
          in my Place covered With 3 Fr24box And know I Start Feeding and can Enabled Via Raspberry And MLAT is ok But Why My Place know Cover Via 4 Receiver (3 fr24 box & 1 Raspberry) not Shown MLAT? What's Matter?
          my Radar Id is
          F-OIGG1 & T-OIGG1
          Great to hear that you got your Raspberry getting to work
          I think MLAT with Raspberry is still in Beta-Testing, but your FR24-Box should work with MLat.

Comment

Hi
            my Radar Id is
            F-OIGG1 & T-OIGG1
            The system needs four receivers in four different locations with some space - 5 km or more - between them. If your two receivers are in the same place they can not be utilized effectively

Comment

• I tried to play a bit with the settings in /dump1090/public_html/config.js , but it seems that there is no effect on the running dump1090,after rebooting the Raspberry ??

Any Ideas about it?
              Last edited by Lorsde; 2015-08-09, 10:28.

Comment

• Are you sure you edited the file for the FR24 version of Dump1090, or the natively installed version if that exists?

Take a look at /usr/lib/fr24/public_html/config.js to see if that was the one your were editing. If not, it probably should be!

HTH

Comment

• Thanks a lot cbgsy!
                  I edited the 'normal' config.js and not the 'real' one, had to change the user with chown and then it worked.

Comment

• Hi
                    I change my Raspberry location for MLAT in But i Reset My MLAT and Cofigue Again But again For Configue I have problem in

Saving setting To /etc/fr24feed.ini Error

But last serious with this Code my Problem Is Solved
                    Code: sudo chmod 755 fr24feed.ini

But know I can not Solve it Please Tell me Other Easy Way to Solve This Problem
                    Thanks

Comment

• This might've been answered earlier in this thread, but are all MLAT radars given the same name?

I see T-MLAT and T-MLAT7 appearing around Norway now, and from what I've read T-MLAT7 are Pi's running the latest feeder software.
                      If MLAT's are named in succession like the ADS-B feeds, are there any way to see your own MLAT feed name?

Comment

Hi
                        I change my Raspberry location for MLAT in But i Reset My MLAT and Cofigue Again But again For Configue I have problem in

Thanks
                        Try putting "sudo" in front of the command you are running to configure.
                        T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by T-ENTO3 View Post
                          This might've been answered earlier in this thread, but are all MLAT radars given the same name?

I see T-MLAT and T-MLAT7 appearing around Norway now, and from what I've read T-MLAT7 are Pi's running the latest feeder software.
                          If MLAT's are named in succession like the ADS-B feeds, are there any way to see your own MLAT feed name?
                          As MLAT positions take multiple sites to generate a position there can never be a specific radar listed.. T-MLAT6 and T-MLAT7 are the MLAT positions generated (in part) by the Raspberry Pi feeders... It still requires an F-feeder to see the same positions as at least 3 Pi's ...
                          T-YBBN50 - Kallangur, QLD, Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by T-ENTO3 View Post
                            This might've been answered earlier in this thread, but are all MLAT radars given the same name?

MLAT plots are based on minimum 4 radars, not just one. Therefore no specific radar can be named. It is the F-XXXX receivers and the MLAT enabled T-XXXX receivers (Raspberry PI based) that are used for the MLAT calculations. If one or more Raspberry PIs are used to calculate the position the radar is named T-MLAT6 og T-MLAT7, but as mentionen it is not one specific receiver.
                            Last edited by Kpin; 2015-08-09, 17:51. Reason: dubble

Comment

• After updating fr24feed my radar Shows as offline in flightradar24.com But dump1090 is Online and

Code:
                              sudo service fr24feed Status
                              Shows Link is active
                              Last edited by temp; 2015-08-09, 18:56.

Comment

Hi

Thanks
                                Use the full path name:

$ sudo chmod 755 /etc/fr24feed.ini

Then run the configuration again

Comment

Working...
                                X