Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
    If you are in a position to agree with the terms of the agreement (able to install it within 7 days of receipt and keep it going 24/7 - then yes, do apply. FR24 will decide if they need a receiver in your location.
    Thanks for the reply, they contacted me in another post I made about this topic hope they approve since there's not much coverage here. I'm able to install the antenna 140mt amsl within 7 days no problem, also my adsl modem works 24/7 so that's not an issue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Actually there are another 2 for Brazil and 2 for Mexico + 1 for Banda Aceh (very far up on our wish list) approved
      may i know who is order FR24 equipr from Banda Aceh sir?
      Warm Regards,
      Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

• Originally posted by Ihsanush Shabri View Post
        It's unlikely you'll be told, however it's not unusual to put two receivers fairly close to each other with one as backup for the other, so do apply if you are able to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelgallego View Post
          Thanks for the reply, they contacted me in another post I made about this topic hope they approve since there's not much coverage here. I'm able to install the antenna 140mt amsl within 7 days no problem, also my adsl modem works 24/7 so that's not an issue
          [English text below:]
          No te preocupes, se paciente
          Si tu area tiene poca o nula cobertura tu locacion puede que sea aprobada.
          Hasta donde he alcanzado a ver Colombia tiene varios receptores operando, pero es un pais bastante extenso y ciertamente requiere de una buena cobertura.
          Saludos,

Do not worry about, be patient
          If your area has little or no coverage, your location may be approved.
          As far as I know Colombia has several operating receivers, but is a fairly extensive country and certainly requires good coverage.
          Marco-Luis
          YV1HX
          F-SVMC1

http://twitter.com/meteoven
          http://yv1hx.no-ip.org
          http://www.meteoven.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Ihsanush Shabri View Post
            In most cases we look for at least 2 feeders in a location to get backup just in case one receiver goes down. In areas where coverage is very important 3 receivers can be put quite close to each other. If MLAT is the goal 4 receivers can be installed within 100-150km.

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
              It's unlikely you'll be told, however it's not unusual to put two receivers fairly close to each other with one as backup for the other, so do apply if you are able to help.
              haha, indeed, i just try to ask!
              of course i will

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              In most cases we look for at least 2 feeders in a location to get backup just in case one receiver goes down. In areas where coverage is very important 3 receivers can be put quite close to each other. If MLAT is the goal 4 receivers can be installed within 100-150km.
              i see sir,
              i have send my application few month ago to order fr24 equipment, but i have cancelled because my my place too far from airport (about 30km, my friend say that to far)
              , then i have really bad internet connection.

great too hear btw, now Banda aceh and andaman sea already coverage by fr24
              Warm Regards,
              Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

• Distance from the airport isn't really important. Whats more important is that you have a good all round view if the sky and there are frequent planes nearby (most of mine probably fly a route 100 km south of me). You do need a reliable internet connection.

Comment

• I have a question, can I connect the receiver to the PC? To see what's going on??

Comment

• I want to make the intention to request to receive the FR24 receiver in Brazil, I want to Improve the coverage in this country in the city of Franca.
                    F-SBFC1
                    Franca - SP Brazil

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Leopoldino View Post
                      I want to make the intention to request to receive the FR24 receiver in Brazil, I want to Improve the coverage in this country in the city of Franca.
                      You can submit a request here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

They will contact you in the next 7 to 365 days so you have to be patient.

Cheers.

Comment

• Thanks @Adelgallego!
                        F-SBFC1
                        Franca - SP Brazil

Comment

I have a question, can I connect the receiver to the PC? To see what's going on??
                          Yes you can, port 30003 and/or port 30334 are provided so you can run VRS or Planeplotter or any other ADS-B client that supports those port inputs and this will enable you to see your local data.
                          Michael
                          Palmerston North,
                          New Zealand
                          ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

I have a question, can I connect the receiver to the PC? To see what's going on??
                            There is some health data that can you view locally, the Receiver have a small web server for this purpose, in the other hand, once the receiver is uploading data, the FR24 team will provide you a account for viewing the coverage, number of planes spotted and other valuable data.
                            Marco-Luis
                            YV1HX
                            F-SVMC1

http://twitter.com/meteoven
                            http://yv1hx.no-ip.org
                            http://www.meteoven.org

Comment

• Originally posted by nzradar View Post
                              Yes you can, port 30003 and/or port 30334 are provided so you can run VRS or Planeplotter or any other ADS-B client that supports those port inputs and this will enable you to see your local data.
                              Oh thanks... well hope they approve my request

There is some health data that can you view locally, the Receiver have a small web server for this purpose, in the other hand, once the receiver is uploading data, the FR24 team will provide you a account for viewing the coverage, number of planes spotted and other valuable data.
                              I'm really excited about this receiver, I wish they send me one, though I just ordered a R820T, I'm not that patient lol
                              Last edited by Adelgallego; 2014-08-15, 02:56.

Comment

• This topic for 2 month DOn't have any post Please Write here witch Country send Equipment

Comment

Working...
                                X