Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 decoder/feeder BETA testing (Win/RPi/Linux/OSX)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Dump crash solved when useing more than one parameter ?
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
      Is that Dump crash solved when useing more than one parameter ?
      I could not reproduce that problem, can you copy your config file (without sharing key) and paste it here or send to our support email?

Comment

• Yes sure, thats my ini

Code:
        receiver="dvbt"
        fr24key=
        path="/usr/lib/fr24/mr-dump1090"
        bs="no"
        raw="no"
        logmode="2"
        procargs="--net"
        windowmode="0"
        Regards,
        T-EDDE7

Comment

• I meant the one that causes dump1090 to crash

Comment

• Ahh

The parameters are "--net --net-http-port 8082 --agressive --enable-agc --net-beast"

At the moment I only run "--net" and it is working fine. If I add a 2nd or 3rd (and so on) parameter, dump will crash
            Regards,
            T-EDDE7

Comment

• When checking the status of fr24feed, I've been getting regular errors with the link to FR24 quite a bit this afternoon:

[FAIL] FR24 Link: connection ... failed!

The reader is otherwise working fine, as I'm able to view data from dump1090, and the pi has a good Internet connection as I have tested downloading files. It occasionally works, so I know there is no issue with my key. This is using both the previous Pi version and the new test build released earlier today.
              F-KJAN3 and T-KJAN2...providing ground traffic at JAN and low level coverage around the Jackson, MS metro area

Comment

• same here. Stats are connected but no data delivered to FR24. Wonder why they don't notice that there are no more T-Feeders online...

Comment

• The stats on port 8754 are cool though! :-)
                  James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
                  T-EGCC125
                  http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

• Sorry about the connection trouble.. one of our servers had some issues, it should be back now.

Comment

• Updated. So far so good.

Comment

• Download links for version 1.0.9-1 have been removed because of a small bug, a new version -2 will be released later today for all supported platforms.

Comment

• I just received a replacement DVBT dongle (replacing my ancient nano one which decided to try itself). Noticed the existing feeder was exiting with an error.

Found this thread and, it's up and running. Fairly smoothly on rPI with an aerial on the balcony rail. If anything, this hardware seems to work better than the older (more expensive) one...

Comment

• Issue solved for me, thanks to Piotr who gave me the final Idea to remove the "--agressive" in my parameters. Will check the new Build soon
                            Regards,
                            T-EDDE7

Comment

• Seems to be bit of an issue with Beast Config on the new windows build.

At first it crashed with the default .ini file. So I removed all but share key and re-launched to configure.

However before configuring port I got what I expected...

[reader][i][0]Connecting to Generic receiver via (/dev/ttyUSB0@3000000)
                              [reader][e][0]Could not connect to /dev/ttyUSB0@3000000

Adjusted the Com port correctly, and it started crashing.

I've narrowed it down to the BS server running, if it is disabled it will run fine. As soon as New client connected message is seen the app crashes.
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Same here. As soon as Virtual Radar Server connects, feeder is crashing.
                                F-LLBG3, T-LLBG17

Comment

Working...
                                X