Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple have just announced a new Ios-7 updated operating system due out soon, what do FR24/7 recommend , do we wait till you have tested FR24/7 with the new OS or are we free to update, would hate to lose FR24/7 on my iphone.

Comment

• Originally posted by borgona View Post
      Hi guys,

I'm about to buy the Pro app for iOS. What I'd like to know is if it's a one-time-payment or not. There isn't a monthly cost, correct? Also, I hear there are some additional apps that could be bought inside the app itself. What can you tell me about these?

Thank you in advance!
      The Pro app is a one-time payment only. It's the premium service that has a time based fee.
      Within the Pro app, there are 3 in-app features, each at 99cents:
      1. Enables to see the distinct aircraft model types directly on the map. Without this, all planes look the same, except for the helicopters.
      2. Enables to see all the arriving flights to an airport.
      3. Enables to have unlimited number of customized alerts. An alert is a notification when certain specific criteria is met, like if you want to know when a A380 passes near a chosen location.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
        Apple have just announced a new Ios-7 updated operating system due out soon, what do FR24/7 recommend , do we wait till you have tested FR24/7 with the new OS or are we free to update, would hate to lose FR24/7 on my iphone.
        I will hopefully test the app very soon on a iOS 7 device, and then I can tell if it works as it should or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
          The Pro app is a one-time payment only. It's the premium service that has a time based fee.
          Within the Pro app, there are 3 in-app features, each at 99cents:
          1. Enables to see the distinct aircraft model types directly on the map. Without this, all planes look the same, except for the helicopters.
          2. Enables to see all the arriving flights to an airport.
          3. Enables to have unlimited number of customized alerts. An alert is a notification when certain specific criteria is met, like if you want to know when a A380 passes near a chosen location.
          Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
            I will hopefully test the app very soon on a iOS 7 device, and then I can tell if it works as it should or not.
            The Flightradar24 app (pro & premium) seems to work just fine on a iOS 7 device.

Comment

• Hi,

I bought flightradar24pro for my iPhone 4 with all options.
              I can't see cocpit view as seen on itunes stores??

Comment

• The new 3D feature works on iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4th gen., iPad 2 and later as long as you're using iOS 6 or above.

To use 3D, please click on an aircraft to open the label. Then choose the blue right pointing arrow to open the aircraft details window.

Just below the photo, to the left you should see "3D"

Comment

• Okay
                  Thank's

Comment

• Super cool new FR24-APP! Very awesome!!!!!!!

But for the perfect Flighttracker you should talk to Apple that Apple Users also have the coloured flight path.

What the other users say to this suggestion?

Comment

• When clicking an aircraft to open the "label", all the text in the label is slightly blurred. It wasn't like this before.
                      This is on an iPad 2 16GB. iOS 6.1.3

Comment

• Hi,
                        I have the pro app running on an iPad 2 and have some issues. When I select the option to view the sky (big 'radar' icon at the top) the compass appears to be incorrect. When I point the iPad directly East (90) the FR24 app says I'm pointing on a bearing of around 160. This offset of 70 degrees appears constant.
                        Any ideas how I can fix this? It does not happen in any other apps (so the compass works properly, it's definitely a FR24 issue) and it's very frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by simon_rp View Post
                          Hi,
                          I have the pro app running on an iPad 2 and have some issues. When I select the option to view the sky (big 'radar' icon at the top) the compass appears to be incorrect. When I point the iPad directly East (90) the FR24 app says I'm pointing on a bearing of around 160. This offset of 70 degrees appears constant.
                          Any ideas how I can fix this? It does not happen in any other apps (so the compass works properly, it's definitely a FR24 issue) and it's very frustrating.
                          FR24 does not have an own compass, but we get the value from the system. Have you tried to rotate the unit to portrait mode, as I have seen strange values on iPad in landscape mode in some cases?

Comment

• I have iPhone 4S and Flightradar 24 PRO version 4.8 and would like to revert to 4.7.1 as I preferred the information layout - version 4.8 gives me problems particularly the legibility of small print in bright sunlight of Aircraft type eg A330 323 and Estimated Time of Arrival ETA hours / minutes and time is very small and light coloured on light coloured background. I also preferred the black "box" displaying aircraft info. Also not keen on the info bars and icons taking up lot of screen space at bottom of display. I have asked on the FR24 "Chat" without success so far and looked at IPhone help and iTunes help too. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by collie View Post
                              I have iPhone 4S and Flightradar 24 PRO version 4.8 and would like to revert to 4.7.1 as I preferred the information layout - version 4.8 gives me problems particularly the legibility of small print in bright sunlight of Aircraft type eg A330 323 and Estimated Time of Arrival ETA hours / minutes and time is very small and light coloured on light coloured background. I also preferred the black "box" displaying aircraft info. Also not keen on the info bars and icons taking up lot of screen space at bottom of display. I have asked on the FR24 "Chat" without success so far and looked at IPhone help and iTunes help too. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
                              Sorry, there is no way to revert to old version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                FR24 does not have an own compass, but we get the value from the system. Have you tried to rotate the unit to portrait mode, as I have seen strange values on iPad in landscape mode in some cases?
                                Thanks. Turning to portrait mode fixes the problem. Still rather confusing, though. Compass works fine in landscape for all other apps!

Comment

Working...
                                X