Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

I'm creating this post to allow anyone to add a suggestion for future feature's that they'd like to see on FR24.

Please remember when posting to check previous posts so as to reduce duplicates.

Previous user submissions for reference:

https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...T-BUG-REPORTS)
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Many users would like to see a way to get the FAA registered aircraft updated faster on the FR24 database.

Thanks
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2017-06-24, 18:03.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

For the 3D View is it possible to add more planes to the view and make it more realistic
      lets say we have 2 planes which are close i mean from 1 aircraft we can see the other plane. that would be nice.

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
      Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

Hi everybody,

On the Android App it is possible to filter by specific aircraft but also by a family of aircrafts for example Airbus A320 Family (7 aircarfts). This is very useful but this is not possible with the website which allows to make several filters but not by family, that would be really great if this could also be possible...

Many thanks
        Sébastien

Comment

I'd like to see more aircraft icons. If possible, for each manufacture and each aircraft type including small props.

At least, we need more variety of icons.
          (small/large single prop, small/large twin prop, four engine prop, small/large business jet, small/ large rear engine airliner, regional jet, fighter, delta wing, small/ large helicopter, tandem rotor helicopter, etc)

Comment

Not sure if this is already a feature that I don't know about but my feed was down for nearly a week and I didn't realise it. Is there a way to notify us via email when our feeds go offline for a period of time that we can set? For e.g. 24/48/72 hrs?

Comment

Hi! This is my own *WHISHLIST*:

**** IOS APP ****
              - Let the user *show only selected ACFT* with a single touch.

**** WEB APP (BUSINESS) ****
              - RADAR VIEW: It is already a festure to show a vector from selected aircraft to another aircraft. Would be nice if that same tool will provide a vector to any fix, airport or navaid.
              - RADAR VIEW: Show a trail for last 5 positions which will let us know quickly and without choosing the ACFT if it is turning or not.
              - RADAR VIEW: Show ACFT ID (registration or callsign) plus altitude and speed.
              - RADAR VIEW: Movable tags for the aircrafts.
              - RADAR VIEW: USER DATA: let the user choose what data show/hide instead of deleting and re-uploading if you don't want to see it for any reason.
              - RADAR VIEW & MAP VIEW: QUICK HOME BUTTON just like in tha IOS/ANDROID App. With a single click let the user set as screen center his geographical position.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by FenixDigital View Post

**** IOS APP ****

- RADAR VIEW: It is already a festure to show a vector from selected aircraft to another aircraft. Would be nice if that same tool will provide a vector to any fix, airport or navaid.
                - RADAR VIEW: Show a trail for last 5 positions which will let us know quickly and without choosing the ACFT if it is turning or not.
                - RADAR VIEW: USER DATA: let the user choose what data show/hide instead of deleting and re-uploading if you don't want to see it for any reason.
                - RADAR VIEW & MAP VIEW: QUICK HOME BUTTON just like in tha IOS/ANDROID App. With a single click let the user set as screen center his geographical position.

Thank you!
                You can already choose and toggle all those on/off in the view settings.

Comment

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-14 a las 0.19.11.pngHi there!

You mean ONLY to this point:

The options you have are ONLY:

DISABLED
                  CALLSIGN (ONLY)
                  CALLSIGN/ALTITUDE (ONLY)
                  CALLSIGN/ALTITUDE/TYPE
                  CALLSIGN/TYPE
                  TYPE/ALTITUDE
                  ALTITUDE
                  SQUAWK

As you can see, there are no option for ALTITUDE/SPEED (in that order)

I think data tags should be much more customizable. Specially because in my country most flights have NO CALLSIGN because ADS-B is not mandatory since ATC is not using it. Therefore pilots don't set their ADS-Bs fully like in Europe. Callsign is not very useful down here.

Plus I would like to set:

CALLSIGN (REGISTRATION)
                  ALTITUDE - SPEED

At least, but ideally a full customization would be the best (allowing also a fourth line with ICAO24 - SQUAWK).

Last edited by FenixDigital; 2017-08-14, 03:26.

Comment

Originally posted by FenixDigital View Post

**** IOS APP ****

Thank you!
                    I like the Radar View. I track and listen the same time. Yes, the feature that can vector aircraft to aircraft you have but the idea aircraft to waypoint and airport. I would definitely like that feature to be provided

Comment

Hi there,

Would it be possible as a future feature, that when I create a filter I can select multiple airlines that I'm tracking into a one airport? At the moment I have to create multiple filters for the airlines arriving at that airport.

Thanks

Comment

I would like to see the playback function repaired so that it works properly. It seems that the playback of flights more than a few days old is hosted on a different server that is powered by a toaster as instead of playback you get a slide show where it starts off with an empty map with the timer slowly incrementing then if you're lucky the planes will show up momentarily, move for 1 second then all the planes will disappear and you'll get a blank map again. Moving the time slider backwards and forwards a few mins occasionally fixes it to bring the planes back, but it's then just a repeat of the above slide show. Also the majority of the time when clicking on a plane to follow it nothing happens. The plane icon goes red and that's it. Occasionally it will try to load the details but 99% returns with "couldn't fetch data from server". In short, it is impossible to actually track a historical flight on the map without it constantly disappearing, reappearing, going backwards etc etc.

Also the issue with the tags ghosting on the screen needs resolving too as this is worse than ever when scrolling around the map, constantly requiring page refreshes to clear them. I don't care that you've had a falling out with Google and their API map developers and it's all their fault; it's a feature that you offer to paid subscribers and it doesn't work so please find some way to fix it or hire someone that can.

To cover the predictable reply that I'm zoomed out too far, I should invest in a higher spec PC, I should clear my cookies etc etc. All those have been investigated already and there are no issues at my end.

<awaits the usual flaming>

Comment

Hi Folks,

Coloured aircraft icons

I am living to the east of London, England and regularly see aircraft at all flight levels into and out of LHR, LGW, LCY, SEN, STN, LTN and many flights from Europe to the Americas at higher levels, and a holding stack for LHR, making the sky very crowded at certain times of the day.

All the aircraft icons are currently yellow, so for me, it would be a really useful option if the aircraft icons changed colour depending on their flight levels. It would be excellent if we could use the same colours as the 'contrails' we get when an aircraft is selected.

I am on Windows, using Firefox to browse.

Thanks for considering this.
                          Last edited by Dark Cloud; 2017-08-28, 19:39. Reason: for clarity

Comment

Hi,

I wish I could see the METAR information of the airports on the left tab when you click on the airport pin as in the APP! This new weather option is good, but you need to click there and then it will open a new page, which is not the map, and scroll down the page to simply see the METAR! It would be nice and easy to simply click on the pin and see the METAR with the others informations!
                            T-SBCT5/T-SBCT6

Comment

Hello,

It would be welcome back if you could let the map loose beyond 90° of lattitude, both North and South, when the map is totally zoomed out as it already used to be one or two versions ago. Sometimes you just want to watch a narrow strip of the map with a few aircraft flying at high lattitude and when you totally zoom out the map you end up with almost or even all the world and thousands of flights. This way one user would be able to create bookmarks let's say 70° N or 50° S for example.

Comment

Working...
                              X