• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
    Side note MLAT3 looks to be back
    Pi's also say it's running on them again. So nice to be back

Comment

• A-ha! I thought there was a pic of it around. So it does go up there, just at the end of it
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Anybody know who is supplying data from T-NZWN12 and where it's located? It looks to have NZWN ground traffic well covered and might mean I ditch my planned next receiver

Comment

• Originally posted by 41south View Post
          Anybody know who is supplying data from T-NZWN12 and where it's located? It looks to have NZWN ground traffic well covered and might mean I ditch my planned next receiver
          That's me. F-3, T-7,12. I'm playing round with antenna's, cables and FlightAware dongles when I get MCX-F - SMA-M which is on a slow boat from AliExpress.

I only see the main terminal to have reliable coverage of that. As mentioned in week I lose them north of Alpha 5/ Fire and south of 6/7. I do get some positions towards the end but unreliably. Depending how long it is FR loses them sometimes. Have no coverage on short finals either way. Also I have noticed in the last couple of weeks when I had everything down, ground and some approach coverage becomes patchy at best. So it relies on Vodafone cable actually working. Not the most reliable service on earth but it's very ADSL or that.

SOFIA helped me finally stretch range legs last night 206NM to SE. Usually it's the South America flights around Napier where I get just below 200NM.

Comment

• OKQ inbound to AKL with the new AB livery
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• It's been nice to check in on it during its journey. Will be interesting to see where it lands, hopefully for their sake somewhere nice and firm. Maybe they could try and land it on a barge, it's the in thing and so simple[emoji12]

Comment

• I sound like broken record. SOFIA is flying again. Nothing on its project page on the flight ,nor is there a route on FlightAware yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
                    I sound like broken record. SOFIA is flying again. Nothing on its project page on the flight ,nor is there a route on FlightAware yet.
                    Looked like equipment change this morn and some maintenance around the lights so may be testing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

• There goes that theory. Might be non NASA (DLA) missions between now and the 18th that don't get listed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                        There goes that theory. Might be non NASA (DLA) missions between now and the 18th that don't get listed?
                        They listed 1, 2 but then it jumps to 7 in their mission list. Maybe it's secret space stuff! FA still unaware of route, hopefully it'll appear soon. But it does show it zig zagging to west now.

Comment

• PP is not picking up the latest AT76's reg; It picked up MVO,MVH,MVI,MVL, and MVK, but there is one more ,perhaps MVM?? I haver lost count of the new Airbus as I have been offline for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petenz View Post
                            PP is not picking up the latest AT76's reg; It picked up MVO,MVH,MVI,MVL, and MVK, but there is one more ,perhaps MVM?? I haver lost count of the new Airbus as I have been offline for a while.
                            MVK, MVL were delivered in May, MVM is still to come. An d for the A320's OXL was the last one delivered

Comment

• Petenz. I see that there are a couple of new sharers on Plane plotter map Gw & Ci closer to Geraldine. Are you experimenting or is it someone new??

Comment

• My experiment with various computers, sorry. Gw looks like a goer. Ci was on a laptop. Well there is one At76 my system is still not registering. Thanks for the update Westone. Your GQ seems to be working very well as you are out performing my setup Grrrrrrrr. Must have good antenna's.

Comment

Working...
                                X