Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For website

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to receive a mail when my raspberry/feeder is going offline. Such mail would enable me to know when to reset the connection so my feeder is going online again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Use CSS transitions on the google map markers (planes) so that the jerkiness of movement is replaced with a smooth flight path.

Could also aesthetically permit you to skip some deltas for performance without the marker blinking/disappearing?

I have a working example of doing just this but I'm told not to post links unless authorized so let me know if your interested.

The method basically involves creating an observer to get the DOM events for the marker creation/attribute-change and then setting the STYLE on the two DIV elements that make up the marker. The style.transitionDuration is set to the time taken to cover the distance which may not be appropriate for something as real-time as your site. The style.transitionProperty values are "left, top".

FYI the CSS transitions coalesce nicely if a subsequent transition occurs before the first/previous has finished!
      Last edited by Richard Maher; 2017-09-30, 02:37.

Comment

I would (at a minimum) like to see the departure and arrival airports on business aviation. As of now, I can click on the airplane (say a G-V) and it will show me it's track since departure. But I would like the departure and arrival airports to be shown on the left side under the flight's log or tracking details.

Comment

Hi,

The iOs app has a nice feature where you can set a filter and highlight the filtered aircraft, could we possibly see this feature added to the website version in the future?

Thanks.
          OrionOptics 12" 1200mm + Tele Vue x 2 Powermate + Canon EOS 50D

My Photo Album

Comment

Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
            I'd like to receive a mail when my raspberry/feeder is going offline. Such mail would enable me to know when to reset the connection so my feeder is going online again.
            I would like this type of e-mail alert too. Sometimes my Raspberry feeder or one of the ethernet switches between it and my internet-router just hangs and I may not notice anything for days or even weeks until the next time I log into FR24 with the browser.

Comment

I am feeding ADS-B data. I would like to see a different color plane (green for example) when that plane is seen by my receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Jollyrgr View Post
                I am feeding ADS-B data. I would like to see a different color plane (green for example) when that plane is seen by my receiver.
                RadarView allows you to do this.
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Include a map/visual reference of where receivers are located as an option within with new 'data sharer statistics'. Perhaps as an additional opt-in for the data sharer. Perhaps not accurate enough to reveal precise location but accurate within a few miles.

Comment

Please could the account statistics page be displayable in local timezone. I'm GMT/UTC +10 but see my daily statistics starting/stopping at 1000, rather than 0000.
                    T-YCDR5 | RPi0 + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + Flightaware 1090MHz ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Statistics Page

I would suggest that you get the opportunity to download data for the last 30 days included in statistics page.

with best regards

Per Laustsen
                      Per Laustsen
                      T-EKOD10 Raspberry Pi3 B - DVB-T dongle - A3 ADS-B antenna - SMA Filter | Lattitude 55.04233 - Longitude 10.617180

Comment

Can you please reset the option to display how many planes are displayed out of the total planes visible? That was really interesting. Also that was a good ad for your app because we could see your coverage was in the aggregate larger than your competitors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Distance circle around own receiver location

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has been covered before, I did a search but found nothing.

Would it be possible to add a feature such that users can click on their receiver location and select to add concentric distance circles at various radii on the Live Air Traffic Map, please.

This would allow users to better gauge the distance of aircraft from them.

ps if the facility already exists and I've not found it, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Would it be possible to make the Airport View filterable? We have purchased a business account and would like to have the ability to filter down the Airport View to only the airlines that we handle in much the same way that we can filter the map.

Comment

Hi. I would like to get back the "absolutely full screen" that disappeared a week ago. It was the best feature I've seen for a long time ...Why was it removed?

Comment

Originally posted by Vajjkaj View Post
                                Hi. I would like to get back the "absolutely full screen" that disappeared a week ago. It was the best feature I've seen for a long time ...Why was it removed?
                                https://forum.flightradar24.com/showthread.php?p=103238

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X