Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys, I just had to factory reset my phone. I had a look in sdcard/flightradadar24/alerts and found some files. I thought those would be the files used to store my custom alerts. But I was wrong seems they are received alerts.

So I lost all my custom alerts and I had a few.. Does anyone know where they are saved? I am hoping I can edit them manually to add them back in - quicker then typing every one again by hand on the touch screen

Also devs please add an option to be able to backup and restore custom alerts. Thanks!

Comment

• Just a quick question for users of the App.

I received a 7700 alert at 13:30 04.06.2014 from COBRA2.

Unfortunately, by the time I clicked the alert, the aircraft was gone. I can't find any way to check the history on the website or app.
      I'd love to know what aircraft was using his callsign and where. Did anyone click the alert as it arrived in, and note where the aircraft was and what type?

Much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Neil - FR24 Pro v5.31 - Nexus 5 - 4.3.2
      Last edited by mcgon1979; 2014-06-05, 09:48. Reason: minor change

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
        The left-hand screen is only displaying Glider icons. Have you got a filter set?
        That is correct.
        Just to show the small glider icons.
        Any chance the size can be scaled?

Comment

• As a relative newbie : I am a litttle interested in the In-App Purchase "custom alerts"
          What I want to be able to do, is to set my phone up, so that when a "large aircraft(like A380 or B747)" gets in the vicinity of my current position, I'll get notified.
          Can I do pretty much just that? If so, what kind of alerts can i choose? vibration, sound, mail alert?

Comment

• Custom alerts not working again, I have some alerts set up, but the last alert I received (according to received alerts) is from 19/5. I tried to set up another alert, as last time "touching" the alerts helped, but no success.
            Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, ICS, app version 5.21.

Comment

• I have some new problems with custom alerts - again I receive the alerts, but almost always too late. For example, i received the following alert some minutes ago, at 17:14 16.06.2014 for CLX741 - LX-RCV (B744), too late again. My settings for this alert is: Local, altitude less than 18.000 ft, aircraft type B74. The local settings are around Budapest (Hungary) +/- 50km. The CLX741 was departed from Budapest to Luxembourg, when I received the alert, the plane was above Győr (it's a city 100 km from Budapest to West-Northwest) on flight level 230 (23.000 feet).
              Normally I always receive the alerts when the plane is appears on the apron at Budapest to departure, but sometimes there are big delays with the alerts.
              My phone is always connected to Wi-Fi or 3G, in this case is connected to Wi-Fi at home in whole day. But I met with this problem lot of time when I'm on the way, too.
              My phone is a Google Nexus 4 with stock 4.4.3 KitKat, unrooted, ART environment.

Any idea?

Comment

• Hmm, i´m confused...

I bought FR24 Pro long time ago in the Andropit store, well updated to v5.21.
                Now, because of the current activities of the AN-225 i wanted to set up an alert to inform me when the fattie is airborn again.
                But i couldn´t find anything in the settings to set it up.
                Now i´m pretty sure that i need the additional in-app purchase, but *strange*, there´s no setting, button, voice controlled vendor... nothing i can do to buy.

Am i to blind or is the Andropit App a kind of "Special Edition" without an in-app shopping cart?

Comment

• Hi there, I am user of a brand new Android made by Nokia. Its called Nokia X.
                  I have trouble when I'd installed Flightradar24 Free APK (I downloaded it from 1Mobile Market) on my Nokia X (because not support Google Play). Here I give a screenshot from my smartphone:
                  Screenshot_2014-06-03-10-42-37.png
                  It means "installation fail".
                  Is there a Flightradar24 free application that can be installed on my Nokia X smartphone? Thanks dear.

Sorry for my bad English

Comment

• Originally posted by fikrinoor738 View Post
                    Is there a Flightradar24 free application that can be installed on my Nokia X smartphone? Thanks dear.
                    No, there is no Nokia X version.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyTweety View Post
                      Hmm, i´m confused...

I bought FR24 Pro long time ago in the Andropit store, well updated to v5.21.
                      Now, because of the current activities of the AN-225 i wanted to set up an alert to inform me when the fattie is airborn again.
                      But i couldn´t find anything in the settings to set it up.
                      Now i´m pretty sure that i need the additional in-app purchase, but *strange*, there´s no setting, button, voice controlled vendor... nothing i can do to buy.

Am i to blind or is the Andropit App a kind of "Special Edition" without an in-app shopping cart?
                      Custom Alerts is an additional in-app that was released for Android a couple of months ago. If you have bought it before, you can restore it by clicking "in-app-purchases" in the menu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Csorbi View Post
                        I have some new problems with custom alerts - again I receive the alerts, but almost always too late. For example, i received the following alert some minutes ago, at 17:14 16.06.2014 for CLX741 - LX-RCV (B744), too late again. My settings for this alert is: Local, altitude less than 18.000 ft, aircraft type B74. The local settings are around Budapest (Hungary) +/- 50km. The CLX741 was departed from Budapest to Luxembourg, when I received the alert, the plane was above Győr (it's a city 100 km from Budapest to West-Northwest) on flight level 230 (23.000 feet).
                        Normally I always receive the alerts when the plane is appears on the apron at Budapest to departure, but sometimes there are big delays with the alerts.
                        My phone is always connected to Wi-Fi or 3G, in this case is connected to Wi-Fi at home in whole day. But I met with this problem lot of time when I'm on the way, too.
                        My phone is a Google Nexus 4 with stock 4.4.3 KitKat, unrooted, ART environment.

Any idea?
                        There is a processing time on alerts, especially if they are more complex. We are contentiously monitoring and trying to optimize processing time.

Comment

• Originally posted by kober View Post
                          Custom alerts not working again, I have some alerts set up, but the last alert I received (according to received alerts) is from 19/5. I tried to set up another alert, as last time "touching" the alerts helped, but no success.
                          Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, ICS, app version 5.21.
                          Please follow instructions in first post in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by bazooka View Post
                            As a relative newbie : I am a litttle interested in the In-App Purchase "custom alerts"
                            What I want to be able to do, is to set my phone up, so that when a "large aircraft(like A380 or B747)" gets in the vicinity of my current position, I'll get notified.
                            Can I do pretty much just that? If so, what kind of alerts can i choose? vibration, sound, mail alert?
                            Alerts are triggered from FR24 servers, and our servers doesn't know your location. So you can't trigger alerts on your current position, only a predefined area.
                            You can trigger on 4 different parameters; airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration.

Comment

• Hello !

First i use FR24 as a photographer's tool around airports. Is is simply great !
                              ... and when weather is cloudy, i browse regularly the web FR24 over favourite places ;-)

One thing is, to me, lacking, and would be an ultimate improvment ; on android apps (both use FR24 pro and premium) there is no possibility to add an "inbound airport" filter like in the web based versions.
                              This would be very helpful when in a dense airspace area, and also, to have a far view of inbound flights landing to a specific airport. In such situation, and without the filter, it is simply impossible to locate flights amongst all aircraft icons.
                              To me, this would be the last feature needed on the android app version.

Do you think this filter would be added soon ? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by cilox View Post
                                Hello !

First i use FR24 as a photographer's tool around airports. Is is simply great !
                                ... and when weather is cloudy, i browse regularly the web FR24 over favourite places ;-)

One thing is, to me, lacking, and would be an ultimate improvment ; on android apps (both use FR24 pro and premium) there is no possibility to add an "inbound airport" filter like in the web based versions.
                                This would be very helpful when in a dense airspace area, and also, to have a far view of inbound flights landing to a specific airport. In such situation, and without the filter, it is simply impossible to locate flights amongst all aircraft icons.
                                To me, this would be the last feature needed on the android app version.

Do you think this filter would be added soon ? Thanks.
                                Question has been answered many times. If you search or look on previous pages you will for sure find an answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X