Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 decoder/feeder BETA testing (Win/RPi/Linux/OSX)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's now a build 1.0.9-3 ready for all platforms. It fixes the crash when using 30003 port output under MS Windows and prevents termination of feeder if port 30003 cannot be used (in use by another app) on all platforms.
    Last edited by piopawlu; 2014-12-22, 13:58. Reason: new version

Comment

• Works a treat now

But may still be limiting if the server cannot handle more than 3? simultaneous connections. I'm finding VRS server doing a re-attach check at times when there are no more slots free, so shuts down due to my database capture, Mode-S Mil update and VRS all connecting together.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I forgot to fix that,, will increase the number in the next build,, but this may be after xmas.

Comment

• I'm using build 1.0.9-3 on windows xp:

Code:
          [time][i]Synchronizing time via NTP
          [time][e]Time synchronized, offset -20.0143 seconds, drift +0.0000 seconds
          [time][w]Clock drift -0.0071 is too high, suspending data feed
          Is it normal?

Comment

• Try to adjust your XP (OS) clock and the message will disappear
            Regards,
            T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• This message indicates that your clock is drifting faster than the maximum allowed threshold. It does not matter if your system time is in sync as long as there is no significant drift. I will, however, try to make sure the drift detection is working correctly as it may give false positives at this point.

Comment

• System time is synced as far as I can see. Last sync this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by awg View Post
                  System time is synced as far as I can see. Last sync this morning.
                  Is that message repeating all the time or did it appear once? From what you quoted the time offset was more than 20 seconds off the NTP time at the time of sync.. Is it possible that your system clock is drifting that fast?

Comment

• Originally posted by piopawlu View Post
                    Is that message repeating all the time or did it appear once? From what you quoted the time offset was more than 20 seconds off the NTP time at the time of sync.. Is it possible that your system clock is drifting that fast?
                    It appears every few minutes, but the clock seems always synced. There is a way to send you a complete log?

Comment

• Not under Windows at the moment.. Can you tell me if the offset displayed by consequent syncs is changing?

Comment

• Originally posted by piopawlu View Post
                        Not under Windows at the moment.. Can you tell me if the offset displayed by consequent syncs is changing?
                        I've rebooted the pc. First time syncing:

Code:
                        [i]Removed 0 of 3 AC
                        [feed][i]sent 3 planes in 1 packets
                        [time][e]Time synchronized, offset +1.0984 seconds, drift +0.0000 seconds
                        [time][w]Clock drift -1.0773 is too high, suspending data feed
                        After some minutes:
                        Code:
                        [feed][i]sent 3 planes in 1 packets
                        [i]Removed 0 of 5 AC
                        [time][e]Time synchronized, offset +1.0903 seconds, drift +0.0000 seconds
                        [time][w]Clock drift -0.0080 is too high, suspending data feed
                        Last edited by awg; 2014-12-23, 13:46.

Comment

• You can ignore it for now.. I will try to investigate it further and get a new build after xmas.

Comment

• Have a look on this KB mate

Regards,
                            T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• I had this time drifting issue too (windows version). Rolled back to previous working version.
                              Last edited by eshabi; 2014-12-23, 14:17.
                              F-LLBG3, T-LLBG17

Comment

• Micro$oft is "killing" the feeders
                                Switch to a Rpi or a Bananapi, it will save you money and no more headaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X