Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong configuration

Hi all

I am feeding from Foz do Iguacu / Brazil (S25.55269444 W054.56145833) and as far as I know southern and western coordinates are negative, but my fr24 feed (which is Linux/Raspberry Pi based) has a positive, western coordinate. Also, I show up as T-FMEP2 and not as x-SBFIn on My Account. Am I doing something wrong ?

The image below is a screen dump of a ssh connection to the RPi:

screenshot.png

Any help will be much appreciated.

Ricardo
    Brazil
    http://www.ricardogerassi.net

Best to email?..../ contact support to see if they can correct your registration plane positions you upload that are over 400km from your registered location will be ignored.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Already solved, feeding as T-SBFI2 .

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Ricardo.

You're getting ACs near São Borja, RS. Great coverage and welcome!

Guto
        Sao Leopoldo - Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Guto Pohl View Post
          Hi Ricardo.

You're getting ACs near São Borja, RS. Great coverage and welcome!

Guto
          Sao Leopoldo - Brazil.
          Thanks Guto, I am also impressed with the overall performance of this receiver. Since I also have a ground plane air band antenna, it's a real joy to watch ACCs handoffs between Curitiba ACC, Asuncion ACC and Resistencia ACC, since there are two Curitiba ACC transmitters in SBFI, one Asuncion ACC transmitter in SGES and one Resistencia ACC transmitter in SARI. The VHF ground plane was tuned to midband VHF with a MFJ-259 and also I use a broadcast FM notch filter, which improves reception a lot on the VHF airband ! I can listen to airplanes close to SBMG and over Posadas/Argentina.

You can also check my RPi local page here . This page is generated by dump1090.

Abraço !

Ricardo
          Foz do Iguaçu - Brazil
          Last edited by ricardogerassi; 2013-11-12, 14:21.

Comment

Ricardo, very interesting... I'll get in touch with you trought PM. I'm also running RPI + R820t but using a 6 elements collinear antenna.

Guto.

Comment

Working...
            X