No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I have some good ones of EK419 last week sideways flying into 20 Always fun to park up on a nor'wester

I'ts only just hit us here in the city now, I called Kaiapoi 10mins ago and was told it was blowing a gale out there, no sooner to I hang the phone it hit town too.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Would love to see the EK pics.

Comment

• Might be a rego change in the coming days for SIA out of CHC.

At present it is previous retrofitted -200s on the run (300s screw up the freight loading out of here) in the 9V-SV range (SVO, SVK, SVN etc)

This may see a change to the SQ or SR (or a diff SV we have not seen much)

Last edited by Oblivian; 2014-01-19, 21:16.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Geekyness update.

Apparently:
          9V-SVB
          9V-SVC
          9V-SVE
          9V-SVI
          9V-SVL

Not checked but they may all be -200ER now and not just -200

Comment

• And for those keeping note, 9V-SVK has been turn-and-burn for most of this week (since the 16th bar 1 day) doing the same daily route. That's a lot of air miles and not a lot of ground time being clocked up!

Comment

• T-NZPM1 back up and running again.
              NZM1 T-NZPM1.JPG
              #nice #likealot

Comment

• I see we now have T-NZNV3 here too!

Comment

• Yeah I assisted NV3 to get running the other day on an IRC channel. Hes on a DVB tuner and within spitting distance with the airport. Hosted at his place of work on the roof. Hopefully his ground traffic is in ON status.

Comment

• Crikey dick 41South.

Descent reach now :/ . Server loving your data as far as Kaikoura before handing over to the supplied CHC one. Was hoping to relocate a spare unit (Ordered some DVB sticks to play with) to Ruapuna tower to clean up the ground traffic. But not much point now heh.

Comment

• Yeah, you can't tell me that FR servers don't favor their own data ;-)
                      Unfortunately I'm having to move from my lovely high spot to a slightly lower one. Both the FR and beast boxes will be off line for a couple of days from Friday and I'm not sure what the range picture will look like after that. I'm hoping a work colleague will host one or other receiver, he lives just up the road from my current location. The other may go down to my office, which is at the airport.
                      So don't ditch those plans just yet. :-)

sent from my phone that isn't an i anything!

Comment

• B-8205, Dassault Falcon 7X just pulled up outside our hangar on the Western at WN. USD 50 mil worth of biz jet, very nice ! Not much on Dr Google about it, looks like its only a couple of years old.

Comment

• NZAA12 is now online, sadly i'm in a bit of a valley, so coverage isn't that great. Located not far from Long Bay Beach.
                          It's a Raspberry Pi with a USB DVB-T tuner - Pic1 Pic2 Pic3

Comment

• Chinese 787 due into chc today I believe. Testing feasibility of future route

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt_R View Post
                              NZAA12 is now online, sadly i'm in a bit of a valley, so coverage isn't that great. Located not far from Long Bay Beach.
                              It's a Raspberry Pi with a USB DVB-T tuner - Pic1 Pic2 Pic3
                              Welcome to the game. Over the last few days I have seen F-NZAA, T-NZAA2, T-NZAA4 and T-NZAA8 active in the Aucland area. T-NZAA8 is also fairly new which indicates that 9, 10 and 11 has come and gone within the last few months. I never saw them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
                                Welcome to the game. Over the last few days I have seen F-NZAA, T-NZAA2, T-NZAA4 and T-NZAA8 active in the Aucland area. T-NZAA8 is also fairly new which indicates that 9, 10 and 11 has come and gone within the last few months. I never saw them.
                                Unless they are still there but you can't see them due to F- box activity...

Comment

Working...
                                X