No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, just noticed that both of my Pi's have MLAT off too. Will also send a support email.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything back. I had submitted the email from the form and assume it went through.

Comment

• Got this slightly strange reply from support;

No Mlat can be reported also when there aren't other MLAT sites available when receivers are offline.

And mysteriously MLAT3 is back on line [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

• High probability of N817NA appearing on tuesday

Their flightplan indicates a 4 day visit to CHCH for research next week
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• 'day mate, any idea where it will be arriving from?
            Michael
            Palmerston North,
            New Zealand
            ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Originally posted by nzradar View Post
              'day mate, any idea where it will be arriving from?
              Showing as the usual.. PPG

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                Showing as the usual.. PPG
                Cool, thank you.
                Michael
                Palmerston North,
                New Zealand
                ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Seems to have made it to PagoPago

Next stop, here. And if the online docs are correct. ETA 1350 (but local/US not specified and I can't work the clocks out

Comment

• Maybe that can help you Craig,... : http://24timezones.com/

Usually Flightaware , Give local time..
                    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Flightplan hasn't been lodged yet to confirm.

In the scientist info pack it doesn't specify the arrival time as local or US time, so it could be up to 23hrs difference to what is on paper. Not a matter of conversion as such

Comment

• Sorry northerners. Come in from Way east so may not have blipped

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          Sorry northerners. Come in from Way east so may not have blipped

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                          Just you southerners keeping things to yourself![emoji12]

Kept an eye out for it, but when I finally saw it, it had just pulled off the runway.

Comment

• Yesterday picked up Nasa DC 87 at 266 NM due east of Oamaru. Followed it to ChCh after descending to 8800 feet over Central Otago and doing a couple of loops . Very odd behaviour. Guess it is still at ChCh.

Comment

• As anticipated, NASA Douglas DC8-72 N817NA has arrived at Christchurch 09 August from Pago Pago as NASA817 via its planned overflight...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Beat me to it. Was about to say it was a Calibration over-fly of the weather/atmosphere monitoring station at Lauder.

Comment

Working...
                                X