Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since today, I'm not able to get "On Ground" to work. For exampe, I used my home airport. I deleted cookies and cleaned my cache on Google Chrome (latest build under Win10), no Add-Ons are running. Tried the logon on another Browser (Edge) and another machine, same result

fr24.png

edit:

Working now
    Last edited by equi; 2016-07-20, 21:04.
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• hi,
      i tried to delete my account on this page but i did not see cancel button.
      can u please help me about this ?
      fr.jpg

Comment

• Hi. Have a problem logging in on my iphone6. It worked fine until one day when I was "thrown out" from the app. Then I got a message on the phone that I had to enter the password for Fligthradar. Since I had forgotten it I asked for a new and received a new password. I could use that new password to log into Fligthradar24 on the phone but the day after the same thing happened; I got thrown out and once again had to enter password. The new password that had worked the day before suddenly did not work. Once again I therefore asked for a new password and recieved one. But it did not work. When I tried "new password number 2" on the computer it worked! I changed the password on the computer and tried that one on the phone. Did not work. When I try to start from the beginning, that is to download the app to the phone, it just says "Error No subscription found.", but I can´t buy a new subscription ´cause then I get a message saying I already have a subscription. So - everything seems to work fine on the computer, but nothing works on the phone. What to do????

Comment

• before uninstall the app on phone clear all cache i dont know on to do that on iphone i never has one, also delete all files und folders associated to the app using file explorer, and finally make sure you are not logged in on pc before you login on the app because i think that is not possible 2 logins at same time.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• VOR Barmen (BAM) not displayed

Hej dear FR24 team,

logged in with "business subscription" I can display "Aeronautical Charts" (Settings -> Map -> Aeronautical Charts). Selecting "Navaids" shows VORs and NDBs. That's working fine.

However:
            The VOR Barmen ("BAM") is *not* displayed.
            As far as I know, this VOR is working.
            So, is there a special reason why it is not displayed?

Background information:
            1) You may have a look on this VOR when you display the following URL (Google Maps):

2) See a "list of VORs in Germany" in the German Wikipedia:

3) See the following entry in "World Aero Data":

Hope to hear from you.

Hej då / kind regards, -Wolli-

Comment

• Hi Wolli,

Thanks for providing such detailed information and the links to Barmen. From what I can determine and by completing my own search Barmen is a VORTAC and not just a straight VOR. Unfortunately we don't currently display VORTAC's on Flightradar24 and thus explaining why you're unable to see it with the Aeronautical charts turned on. I'll however be sure to pass along the feedback to our developers that you'd like to VORTAC's in the future.

Originally posted by Wolli View Post
              Hej dear FR24 team,

logged in with "business subscription" I can display "Aeronautical Charts" (Settings -> Map -> Aeronautical Charts). Selecting "Navaids" shows VORs and NDBs. That's working fine.

However:
              The VOR Barmen ("BAM") is *not* displayed.
              As far as I know, this VOR is working.
              So, is there a special reason why it is not displayed?

Background information:
              1) You may have a look on this VOR when you display the following URL (Google Maps):

2) See a "list of VORs in Germany" in the German Wikipedia:

3) See the following entry in "World Aero Data":

Hope to hear from you.

Hej då / kind regards, -Wolli-
              Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi Gaelan, thank you very much for your quick reply.

Ah, I understand. So BAM wasn't just "lost", just VORTACs are (currently) not displayed. You answered my question to 100%, thank you very much.

However, it would be very nice to also see VORTACs in the "Navaids" in the future, as they are also used by Civil Aviation. It would be great if the developers could implement them on the site - as you already mentioned in your posting.

Greetings from Germany, -Wolli-
                Last edited by Wolli; 2016-09-29, 11:13.

Comment

• Hey guys,
                  Since the update I am stuck with a bar on the left again with the info of Aircrafts, Delays, GooglePlay, appstore etc., I can't remove it in Settings or any place I can find.
                  Have the Business account but really want this thing out of there.

screen.jpg

Remco: F-EHEH1

Comment

• Hi Remco,

please post also Browser type and Operating system in such cases (in the future).

However, on my environment (Windows7, Firefox) I can reproduce this picture, when I perform the following:
                    1) In "Settings" (the "wheel", top icon of the 5 vertical icons in your screenshot) -> "Misc" the first 5 options are opted-out.

Solution #1: Try to "opt-IN" the options "latest tweets", "latest blog posts" and "Social media buttons".
                    Alternate solution:
                    Solution #2 (if you wish to remove the left bar completely): Click on the second icon (the icon between the "wheel" and the "star").

In my personal feeling however, your report is not a bug. Greetings, -Wolli-

Comment

• Indeed Win7 with Firefox, sorry for that.

Solution 1 doesn't remove the items.
                      solution 2 is something I know, but don't want to us since I'm missing top bar now.

In the last version ( and the once before that ) it was just a simple click to remove the bar, now it is not and I'm stuck with it. So in my opinion, it's a bug, can't imagine they implemented this on purpose.

Comment

• Hi Remco,

Originally posted by Remco van de Sanden View Post
                        solution 2 is something I know, but don't want to us since I'm missing top bar now.
                        In the last version ( and the once before that ) it was just a simple click to remove the bar, now it is not and I'm stuck with it. So in my opinion, it's a bug, can't imagine they implemented this on purpose.
                        Ah ya, I see... They (the developers) probably removed the "left-bar-on/off-switch" with the recent update. Well, if they could again implement it, that would be nice. Generally, I personally would like to be able to remove also ALL other fields from the map, when using "full screen mode".

Momentarily, I suppose, wehave to arrange with some - personally felt - inconveniences. That's life. however, greetings from Germany and have a nice weekend, -Wolli-

Comment

• Originally posted by Remco van de Sanden View Post
                          Hey guys,
                          Since the update I am stuck with a bar on the left again with the info of Aircrafts, Delays, GooglePlay, appstore etc., I can't remove it in Settings or any place I can find.
                          Have the Business account but really want this thing out of there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8132[/ATTACH]

Remco: F-EHEH1
                          The menu on the right side of the map with the gear has a symbol below it. Clicking that minimizes the left menu.

John
                          F-RPVD1
                          Dumaguete

Comment

• I'm trying to find out why I can't get my premium account. I've sent couple of emails to FR24 support with that question and for months not even one replay.
                            I've been feeding data to FR24 for over two years and nothing. Last week I did setup Pi for my friend, and within 2 minutes his account on FR24 was showing as Business.
                            What do I have to do to have somebody's attention?

Comment

• Originally posted by bwiadca View Post
                              I'm trying to find out why I can't get my premium account. I've sent couple of emails to FR24 support with that question and for months not even one replay.
                              I've been feeding data to FR24 for over two years and nothing. Last week I did setup Pi for my friend, and within 2 minutes his account on FR24 was showing as Business.
                              What do I have to do to have somebody's attention?
                              Mmmmh, my personal experience is, that FR24 support does indeed answer to requests.

Two possibilities (perhaps):

1) Maybe they answered, but their answer went straight into your email spam folder (if you have one).
                              * Have a look into your email spam folder.

2) In case you sent your emails "directly" (i.e. email to support@fr24.com from your email program):
                              * Maybe, these emails were classified as spam. Try to contact them using their contact page.

Good luck, -Wolli-

Comment

• Wolli,

No emails in my spam folder. As for 2, I've sent them an email using contact form and my email.

Comment

Working...
                                X