This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r2y2a2n View Post
    When will this be out on the Kindle Fire?

I noticed an image on twitter located here: https://twitter.com/flightradar24/st...245633/photo/1 showing the app on the Kindle.

Thanks.
    It will be released later in March.

Comment

Originally posted by TERRY WADE View Post
      I'm sorry to post again, but my original post appears to have gone missing.

My FR24 PRO on my HTC Wildfire Android Mobile hasn't worked for 2 days.

My Android version is 2.2.1.

I've had FR24 PRO for about two years and it worked perfectly OK until yesterday?

I'm lost without my FR24 PRO can someone please help me?

Is there a problem with FR24 PRO?

Thanks

Terry Wade
      And what is the version of the app?

Comment

FLIGHTRADAR24 PRO APP RROBLEM ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S3

HI all,i had purchased Flightradar 24 PRO and all was working fine, a couple of days ago it disappeared off my phone, the PlayStore is showing purchased so I attempted to download again, I keep getting a message when downloading saying ' Unknown error code during application install: "-24". I have searched in Applications Manager but there is no sign of the App, can anyone help with any suggestions, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by socdub View Post
          HI all,i had purchased Flightradar 24 PRO and all was working fine, a couple of days ago it disappeared off my phone, the PlayStore is showing purchased so I attempted to download again, I keep getting a message when downloading saying ' Unknown error code during application install: "-24". I have searched in Applications Manager but there is no sign of the App, can anyone help with any suggestions, thanks
          Delete all signs of Flightradar24 app on phone (not just the short cut), restart phone and install again.

Comment

no map on the app.

Hi, I recently downloaded the app Flightradar24pro, version 3.6.7. But I see only aircraft, and no map in the background. I have a Lg Optimus 4X hd, android 4.0.3. Can somebody help Me ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,
              Is anyone having issues with the alerts functionality? Njot got an alert in quite a while now. I'm using the latest version of the pro app on a stock Galaxy Nexus running 4.2.2. I notice there was a Twitter alert an hour ago. I got no alert on my phone? Squawk 7700 BBA34 (N162QS). Anyone get that? I didn't get it. Any ideas on what I need to do? Clear app cache? reinstall. Restart etc?
              Thanks as always

Comment

I just got this alert now on the app! 13:40UTC I guess this might be network type issues? (I had full connection though and was surfing all morning on my phone)

Originally posted by mcgon1979 View Post
                Hi guys,
                Is anyone having issues with the alerts functionality? Njot got an alert in quite a while now. I'm using the latest version of the pro app on a stock Galaxy Nexus running 4.2.2. I notice there was a Twitter alert an hour ago. I got no alert on my phone? Squawk 7700 BBA34 (N162QS). Anyone get that? I didn't get it. Any ideas on what I need to do? Clear app cache? reinstall. Restart etc?
                Thanks as always

Comment

What's going on with flightradar pro on smartphones?
                  None aircraft appearing on the map since more than a week

Any informations. Thanks

Comment

What device are you using? Have you got a filter set?

Comment

I once again remind about first post

If you have any other questions or suggestions or if you want to report a problem with the Flightradar24 app please post a reply to this post here on the forum or use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

Comment

Hi Lars,
                        I seem to have the same issue on a Life tab tablet.
                        So far no one could get me an idea on how to solve it.

At least now I know that the 90-degree problem for AR view is out on other
                        hardware platforms as well.
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lars View Post
                          I am experiencing problems using the "AR view" on my Google Nexus 10 tablet (Android 4.2.2). When I focus a plane in the sky to the center of my display and move my tablet upwards, I expect the plane to move down inside my display. This works perfectly on my Galaxy S2 but not with my Google Nexus 10. On my Nexus there seems to be a 90 degrees mistake, since the plane moves to the right instead of moving down.

I have already tried different orientations of my tablet (right side up, left side up etc.), tried to 8-move my tablet, waited 1 minute or 2, did a fresh install, and, of course, a Google Nexus tablet is Google Certified.

Has AR view been successfully tested to work together with Google Nexus 10?
                          Originally posted by voxel View Post
                          Hi Lars,
                          I seem to have the same issue on a Life tab tablet.
                          So far no one could get me an idea on how to solve it.

At least now I know that the 90-degree problem for AR view is out on other
                          hardware platforms as well.
                          Thanks
                          I have the same problem on a Nexus 4, using Android 4.2.2, flightradar 3.6.7 from play store.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by BertSP View Post
                            Any chance to get a filter by airport on the Andoid Pro like on your web version (inbound/outbound)?
                            Bert
                            I never saw an answer to this question, so I just pull it up. I'm also missing an airport filter. It would make sense on small displays.

Comment

Hi!

I'm a feeder and can't login on the android app. Always get the message 'login anauthorized'. I'm using the same login that works on the web site 'px5e9142@hotmail.com'.

Antonio
                              Radar: T-SBCT1

Comment

Hi. I have a Nexus 10 and I am experiencing the same problem. The app works fine except in AR Mode. The compass is off by 90 degrees, and is only correct when the tablet is turned to portrait position, with the USB port at the bottom. (Not much use as AR mode does not work in portrait mode).
                                I've checked the Nexus 10 compass and gryoscope with other apps and everything is ok, so it is a problem with Flightradar24 Pro AR mode.

I'm hoping that the next update of Flightradar24 Pro will resolve this problem for the Nexus 10 tablet.

Comment

Working...
                                X